TB: Jessica drags Christina Aguilera for making security clear hallway of staff

Blue Ace

57 minutes ago, Miichael said:

Yet Britney has the more critically acclaimed discography. Higher sales, more acclaim, better streaming stats, better touring numbers, more impact and influence, but enjoy your YouTube compilations.

SMgZXRM.gif

You forgot to include the most important thing baby:

Britney also has the most delusional fans :D. At least Xtina fans are not fighting over charts and commercial success/critical acclaim, but we're understanding of your situation as fans: You have to cling on the past because we all know what future looks like..

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• oilheiress

• Totami Legend

• dirrtydiana

• WalkAway

This statement is old.

Christina has sent Jessica & Britney gift baskets. Christina has actually defended both before.

Move on

16 hours ago, P.O.P said:

If she wanted people to stay away, she could have simply offered them her albums.

:ahh:

22 hours ago, D.M.F said:

Xtina’s richer than Jessica. She won.

the lies :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, The Queen said:

Reviving a 2-years old tweet, @Blue Ace? The Oreo songstress still got your mind :clap3:

Do you know what Xtina thinks about Successica?

Yet you're bringing up a quote from 16 years ago. :toofunny2: And I wonder if Xtina still feels the same way after Successica Legendson made her true feelings known? :celestial5:

S8b24jE.gif

Edited by Blue Ace

Dead at Jessica not requiring a last name but Christina does in the thread title.

I was like WHO? At first.  Jessica had such weak ass songs besides the debut single.

Xtina was just being her QUEEN diva self, lol.

1 hour ago, The Queen said:

Britney also has the most delusional fans :D. At least Xtina fans are not fighting over charts and commercial success/critical acclaim, but we're understanding of your situation as fans: You have to cling on the past because we all know what future looks like..

If telling yourself that helps you cope then I’m happy for you :clap3:

Xtina fans just needs to accept she behaved like a nasty b### back in the day and move on

On 6/6/2022 at 11:06 AM, Aiya said:

Xtina fans just needs to accept she behaved like a nasty b### back in the day and move on

The ones that need to move one ar her haters, cause up to this day, she's still that *****, and we love her for that

She was a firecracker back then.

iblzsr30vdtu80sts5x.gif

4 hours ago, The Queen said:

The ones that need to move one ar her haters, cause up to this day, she's still that *****, and we love her for that

I was never a hater of hers:coffee2: 

she was really mean when she was at her peak and it just a fact 

Lol in what year? 2000?

On 6/5/2022 at 7:01 PM, Richie.Valdez said:

Another day another celebrity confirming that Britney is the nicest person ever 

:clown:

78a5ff72e138f9423cf4179d5d43f31c

FMUYUVU4EXXJS2PGBQHR56OHBE.jpg

britbit is a cvnt

Edited by Dana Scully

6 hours ago, Lithium. said:

She was a firecracker back then.

iblzsr30vdtu80sts5x.gif

misogynists always been trynna tear her down, no matter what she did or didn't do, so she stayed true to herself :flame: not everyone has that

On 6/5/2022 at 12:27 PM, WalkAway said:

Go touch grass.:clown:

Bad ***** behavior if you ask me. Reminds me of the time Britney threw Bonnie McKee out of the studio, or when The Wanted were forced to face the wall during first encounter with Britney

Thing is, I doubt Britney had anything to do with that or even knew it was happening, whereas we can all 100% see Xtina making the decision to force people out of a hallway.

Xtina has always been like this, though. She let fame go to her head very quickly. :rip:

19 hours ago, Dana Scully said:

Lol in what year? 2000?

:clown:

78a5ff72e138f9423cf4179d5d43f31c

FMUYUVU4EXXJS2PGBQHR56OHBE.jpg

britbit is a cvnt

Oh my :biblio:

Talking about digging up old feud... Who really is the desperate ones? 

Not Xtina since she's living her life and never acknowledge her peers. 

On 6/6/2022 at 3:54 PM, The Queen said:

Xtina fans are def more delusional 

I hope xtina will get her bad karma back. She was such a b****

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.