TB: Jessica drags Christina Aguilera for making security clear hallway of staff

Blue Ace

3 hours ago, WalkAway said:

Won what exactly? :rip: Christina had a huge ass career, nearly the same amount of hits as Britney, 50M albums sold, net worth 3x more than Britney,  built herself a happy family, still booked and busy, living her best life doing whatever she wants to do. Britney had slightly bigger sales but at what cost? 

This delusion and the grossness about Britney’s situation  :rip: 

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• oilheiress

• Totami Legend

• dirrtydiana

• WalkAway

Of course the fans of the retired gurl :gaycatney5:are here :ahh:

sounds like something i would do if i were famous/powerful enough, not to abuse my power, just to use it to my advantage and give myself personal space cuz people are a pain  :cm:

1 minute ago, ExHuman said:

Of course the fans of the retired gurl :gaycatney5:are here :ahh:

Why are you surprised that they're here when an Xtina fan mentioned their fave by name :rip: 

Aren’t you guys tired of being up old **** to drag Christina ? Will you guys like for people to bring up and judge how mean and catty  y’all like to act on the internet 20 years from now ? :coffee2:

3 hours ago, Both Sides Now said:

From empty hallways to empty theatres, Xtina’s career is amazing :clap3:

:deadbanana4:

38 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

This delusion and the grossness about Britney’s situation  :rip: 

i love your posts and your overall energy on this site but you're always so mean to X and madge :gaycat6:

4 hours ago, Both Sides Now said:

:hoetenks:

21 minutes ago, oilheiress said:

i love your posts and your overall energy on this site but you're always so mean to X and madge :gaycat6:

giphy.gif

I mean, this isn’t uncommon celebrity behavior. Not saying it’s right but you all act like she killed someone.

2 hours ago, switcher89 said:

The Wanted thing was probably a Britney Team thing, not her. Once they met her they said she was so down to Earth.

Anyway, their experience with Christina was worse.

https://www.standard.co.uk/showbiz/celebrity-news/the-wanted-christina-aguilera-is-a-total-*****-7685048.html

Y'all always blame Christina for the **** her team is doing. :michael:

Literally every time a celebrity talks about Xtina, she's always portrayed in a negative light. That says a lot about her reputation. :celestial5:

1 hour ago, suburbannature said:

Why are you surprised that they're here when an Xtina fan mentioned their fave by name :rip: 

The way you keep putting them in their place with facts :jonny5:

3 minutes ago, WalkAway said:

Y'all always blame Christina for the **** her team is doing. :michael:

it’s not pointing fingers and blaiming. Bonnie literally said it was her team on the very video you posted trying to drag Britney. Tell us you didn’t watch it without telling us tea :deadbanana:

The Xtina/Brit fights still happening...

Talent against bigger sales and bigger iconic moments.

Pick your fighter

wendy-williams1-936x527.jpg

23 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

it’s not pointing fingers and blaiming. Bonnie literally said it was her team on the very video you posted trying to drag Britney. Tell us you didn’t watch it without telling us tea :deadbanana:

He did watch it, sis.

If she wanted people to stay away, she could have simply offered them her albums.

Edited by P.O.P

10 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

If she wanted people to stay away, she could have simply offer them her albums.

Omg :rip:

13 hours ago, P.O.P said:

If she wanted people to stay away, she could have simply offered them her albums.

Jesus ?

13 hours ago, Sugar-Rush said:

Literally every time a celebrity talks about Xtina, she's always portrayed in a negative light. That says a lot about her reputation. :celestial5:

I'm not even her biggest stan but she's just not sociable lmaoo why are kylie stans suddenly coming for her ?

19 hours ago, Totami Legend said:

But sadly nice personality and sales won't give you an artistic credibility and talent.

You chose what's more important.

SMgZXRM.gif

Do you really think artistic credibility is more important than being a decent person? Roman Polanski is a great artist, is that more important than him being a criminal? What about Harvey Weinstein? Bill Cosby? 

When stan wars go too far.

20 hours ago, Totami Legend said:

But sadly nice personality and sales won't give you an artistic credibility and talent.

You chose what's more important.

18 hours ago, Totami Legend said:

They don’t care about Britney and it shows. Imagine being happy that your have has more sales than credibility as an artist.

Yet Britney has the more critically acclaimed discography. Higher sales, more acclaim, better streaming stats, better touring numbers, more impact and influence, but enjoy your YouTube compilations.

SMgZXRM.gif

Badass bish Xtina :heart2:

20 hours ago, Both Sides Now said:

iblzsr30vdtu80sts5x.gif

Reviving a 2-years old tweet, @Blue Ace? The Oreo songstress still got your mind :clap3:

Do you know what Xtina thinks about Successica?

The platinum-selling artist also spoke about fellow singer, Jessica Simpson.

"She said the sweetest things about my work. Women are so supercatty sometimes, but Jessica is supersweet and non-competitive. I sent her a big bouquet of flowers."

Edited by The Queen

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.