• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• oilheiress

• Totami Legend

• dirrtydiana

• WalkAway

Just now, popmusicisdead said:

i lowkey wish she'd go back to being a huge b*tch tbh. celebrities now are so boring out of fear of being cancelled Ellen style

But only relevant and successful people are subjected to cancellation 

SMgZXRM.gif

7 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

weird how said talent doesn’t translate into sales. I guess being nice pays off!

SMgZXRM.gif

Except it did, hence why Xtina is one of the biggest female popstars of all time. :clown:

Britney really won in the end huh. Time is the ultimate truth teller.

:ducky:

3 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

Xtina doesn’t have sales nor “artistic credibility” so what are really talking about here?

SMgZXRM.gif

Part 9 (a lot of content so far!) in which celebs praise her voice and talent, keep the "bad personality" comments for yourself cause we love that side of X too

SMgZXRM.gif

7 minutes ago, popmusicisdead said:

i lowkey wish she'd go back to being a huge b*tch tbh. celebrities now are so boring out of fear of being cancelled Ellen style

SMgZXRM.gif

LOUD SIS

SMgZXRM.gif

7 minutes ago, Happylittlepunk said:

she won in the beginning, middle, and end! poor xtuna!

From empty hallways to empty theatres, Xtina’s career is amazing :clap3:

1 minute ago, Happylittlepunk said:

Won what exactly? :rip: Christina had a huge ass career, nearly the same amount of hits as Britney, 50M albums sold, net worth 3x more than Britney,  built herself a happy family, still booked and busy, living her best life doing whatever she wants to do. Britney had slightly bigger sales but at what cost? 

Not the ‘edgy’ gays in here pretending that acting like a giant **** is a good personality trait to have. :rip:

19 minutes ago, WalkAway said:

Go touch grass.:clown:

Bad ***** behavior if you ask me. Reminds me of the time Britney threw Bonnie McKee out of the studio, or when The Wanted were forced to face the wall during first encounter with Britney

I get that you're mad at people for making a negative thread about your fave but there's just no reason to deliberately lie and attack Britney, who isn't even the subject of this topic.

If you had taken the time to do your researchs (or click on the link you posted), you would have known that Bonnie McKee just exposed team conservatorship for deliberately lying to her and making it seem like Britney did not want her near her, while they were just trying to isolate Britney even more. Many, many of Britney collaboraters spoke out to reveal the tricks team conservatorship used against them and Britney.

Now to come back to this thread's subject, Christina Aguilera has always had a bad reputation in the music industry for many reasons:

• Her bahavior towards other more successful singers.
  • Her behavior towards journalists and people interviewing her.
  • For cancelling several of her tours.
  • For being unnecessarily shady.
  • For tanning to the point her skin looked brown/black.

Christina has changed and might not be the woman she was 20 years ago but that's the reputation she built hersef based on her own actions.

iblzsr30vdtu80sts5x.gif

29 minutes ago, Happylittlepunk said:

She did? Lol 

Anyway, clearing a hallway to not be bothered doesn’t really seem like a concerning thing to me…

Marrying someone you barely even know in Vegas, drug abusing, etc now those seem some interesting personality traits. :rip:

42 minutes ago, Happylittlepunk said:

Can you REALLY say she won tho being the nice one?? Look where it got her (not to be insensitive) 

1 hour ago, Totami Legend said:

As she should :nicole2:

Who needs a "she nice" comment from random celebs (britney stans does!) when an entire generation of artists admires Xtina's talent and voice?

SMgZXRM.gif

Yet, Britney's work is more iconic, remembered, appreciated and arguably more succesful. 

I guess she's still pressed she had to sing right after Christina when they were auditioning for the MMC. I can see how that would traumatize her for life.

1 hour ago, popmusicisdead said:

SMgZXRM.gif

Nah, I'm glad she's a better person nowadays

56 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

I get that you're mad at people for making a negative thread about your fave but there's just no reason to deliberately lie and attack Britney, who isn't even the subject of this topic.

If you had taken the time to do your researchs (or click on the link you posted), you would have known that Bonnie McKee just exposed team conservatorship for deliberately lying to her and making it seem like Britney did not want her near her, while they were just trying to isolate Britney even more. Many, many of Britney collaboraters spoke out to reveal the tricks team conservatorship used against them and Britney.

Now to come back to this thread's subject, Christina Aguilera has always had a bad reputation in the music industry for many reasons:

• Her bahavior towards other more successful singers.
  • Her behavior towards journalists and people interviewing her.
  • For cancelling several of her tours.
  • For being unnecessarily shady.
  • For tanning to the point her skin looked brown/black.

Christina has changed and might not be the woman she was 20 years ago but that's the reputation she built hersef based on her own actions.

I got the impression that Christina found out early that chicken fat is greasy aka the music industry is a terrible place, and she had no problem being a huge ***** to keep herself from the abusers and the fakes.

Knowing what I know now, I actually don’t have much of a problem with Christina’s bad reputation. Most or all of her peers always seem to end up in an unfortunate situation, either professionally or personally. While Christina has had some pretty messy moments, she keeps a relatively quiet and peaceful life. I respect it.

44 minutes ago, BPD said:

Can you REALLY say she won tho being the nice one?? Look where it got her (not to be insensitive) 

They don’t care about Britney and it shows. Imagine being happy that your have has more sales than credibility as an artist.
SMgZXRM.gif

Edited by Totami Legend

1 hour ago, Cutthroat said:

Not the ‘edgy’ gays in here pretending that acting like a giant **** is a good personality trait to have. :rip:

this

the fact that there are people actually praising this behaviour is weird:skull:

Not a 20 year old Stan war erupting in the comments. Okay boomers, move on 

Her attitude :skull: I'm glad Gaga's team ended her tbh.

2 hours ago, Both Sides Now said:

From empty hallways to empty theatres, Xtina’s career is amazing :clap3:

:dies:

3 hours ago, WalkAway said:

Go touch grass.:clown:

Bad ***** behavior if you ask me. Reminds me of the time Britney threw Bonnie McKee out of the studio, or when The Wanted were forced to face the wall during first encounter with Britney

The Wanted thing was probably a Britney Team thing, not her. Once they met her they said she was so down to Earth.

Anyway, their experience with Christina was worse.

https://www.standard.co.uk/showbiz/celebrity-news/the-wanted-christina-aguilera-is-a-total-*****-7685048.html

Edited by switcher89

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.