TB: Jessica drags Christina Aguilera for making security clear hallway of staff

Blue Ace

Popstar, business mogul, and self-made billionaire, Jessica Simpson, criticized the Oreo Cookies ambassador in her best-selling memoir, Open Book. She said that Christina Aguilera made her security team "clear an entire hallway of staff and talent just so she could walk through it alone."

Thoughts? 

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• oilheiress

• Totami Legend

• dirrtydiana

• WalkAway

Iconic behaviour from Xtina, she better clear the lessors 

As she should. 

Celebrities saying Britney’s the nicest girl and Xtina is… um, well that. Are we shocked?

I mean, There’s a reason X lost basically all likability from the general public and practically her entire fanbase. Shame because she’s really talented.

Xtina’s richer than Jessica. She won.

Didn’t this same type story happen with destiny child. I don’t know I’m starting to notice a pattern. 

Another day another celebrity confirming that Britney is the nicest person ever 

8 minutes ago, Protocol said:

Iconic behaviour from Xtina, she better clear the lessors 

5 minutes ago, BPD said:

As she should. 

Gs4wlvY.gif

6 minutes ago, D.M.F said:

Isnt jessica a bilionaire though?

Christina just seems like the most horrible person omg

As she should :nicole2:

9 minutes ago, hector.adriel said:

Celebrities saying Britney’s the nicest girl and Xtina is… um, well that.

Who needs a "she nice" comment from random celebs (britney stans does!) when an entire generation of artists admires Xtina's talent and voice?

SMgZXRM.gif

Edited by Totami Legend

11 minutes ago, D.M.F said:

Stan someone else's bank account, sis! Such a good lil Stan are you.

2 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

when an entire generation of artists admires Xtina's talent and voice?

brandy-talking.gif

Weird how you never hear artists saying how much Britney is talented but It's the opposite with Xtina.

The bar is low for some people.

SMgZXRM.gif

8 minutes ago, Richie.Valdez said:

Another day another celebrity confirming that Britney is the nicest person ever 

But sadly for you her artistry and talent can't be valued by her gorgeous personality.

SMgZXRM.gif

Sounds fimilar 

Faye Tozer from British Pop group "Steps" once said they were in the top of the pops studios and Christina was there with her security walking through and shoved her to wall to make way for Christina.

:rip:

But It happens with loads of artists 

Chrissy Teigen was moved away from the side of the stage at concert in Twickenham whilst watching her husband John performing as Jennifer Lopez was coming through.

Chrissy, 27. “I have never once been asked to leave an area for an artist’s supreme arrival. Maybe I should carry around a horn and streamers.”

JLo law No1: Thou shalt not watch thy husband-to-be perform.

:rip:

4 minutes ago, Richie.Valdez said:

brandy-talking.gif

Touché 

9 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

As she should :nicole2:

Who needs a "she nice" comment from random celebs (britney stans does!) when an entire generation of artists admires Xtina's talent and voice?

SMgZXRM.gif

RPaY.gif

If we make one thread every day for every single person that stated they had a bad experience with Aguilera, we will need a year to be longer than just 365 days :dies:

Edited by Erreur2 La Nature

Christina didn't need to have her security clear the hallway, all she'd have to do is open her mouth and start yelling and I'm sure the hallway would've emptied in seconds for her walking convenience:celestial2:

18 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

Weird how you never hear artists saying how much Britney is talented but It's the opposite with Xtina

weird how said talent doesn’t translate into sales. I guess being nice pays off!

SMgZXRM.gif

another day another legend x feud revealed!

Edited by dirrtydiana

1 minute ago, dirrtydiana said:

weird how said talent doesn’t translate into sales. I guess being nice pays off!

SMgZXRM.gif

But sadly nice personality and sales won't give you an artistic credibility and talent.

You chose what's more important.

SMgZXRM.gif

i lowkey wish she'd go back to being a huge b*tch tbh. celebrities now are so boring out of fear of being cancelled Ellen style

SMgZXRM.gif

Just now, Totami Legend said:

But sadly nice personality and sales won't give you an artistic credibility and talent.

You chose what's more important.

SMgZXRM.gif

Xtina doesn’t have sales nor “artistic credibility” so what are really talking about here?

SMgZXRM.gif

1 minute ago, WalkAway said:

Go touch grass.:clown:

Bad ***** behavior if you ask me. Reminds me of the time Britney threw Bonnie McKee out of the studio, or when The Wanted were forced to face the wall during first encounter with Britney

THE REACH!! :bibliahh:

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/402992-bonnie-mckee-exposes-britneys-team/

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.