• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Slayer

• prézli

• magazine

• Totami Legend

The way she left the group to do stuff that she wants only to find out that she will only release way way worse, less original/impressive electric dance music. 

Should just stay quiet and get some cute interaction with the LM members to release that album. She burned all bridges only to find herself is not half as talented as she thinks she is. 

She was actually really likeable when she was with the girls. I was just watching this, and I can't believe how much she's changed now.

Why did she have to throw it all away and trash their 10 years together...?

On 6/6/2022 at 7:52 PM, St. Francis said:

I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here is calling. That's her future path.

and Strictly, she would slay ! 

I truly gave her the benefit of the doubt and felt bad for her when her whole documentary thing came out, but her whole persona is so dislikeable. I'm not surprised this is happening because despite all her insecurity she also seems to have a massive ego.

Well, it was a disaster from the start - this weak song itself, blackfishing, her and Nicki trashing her ex band members, cringeworthy performance... I'm afraid there's no coming back from this as she alienated basically everyone. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.