Katy Endorses Rick Caruso for LA Mayor

Bethenny Frankel

:hoetenks: 

Her transition into a Neighbourhood Watch'd conservative housewife has been... swift. 

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Communion

• rihannabiggestfan

• Armani?

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Ngl I would be surprised if weeks ago I hadn't noticed she follows Ben Shapiro on Twitter (and still does), that made me side eye her big time. Btw That hot model math teacher Pietro Boselli also follows him (if anyone is curious)

you would think she would stop talking about politics after it ruined her career with the fake woke era. 

First Joe motherf+cking Rogan and now this. :bibliahh: She's over. 

4 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

Ngl I would be surprised if weeks ago I hadn't noticed she follows Ben Shapiro on Twitter (and still does), that made me side eye her big time. Btw That hot model math teacher Pietro Boselli also follows him (if anyone is curious)

I mean she's a Joe Rogan supporter :rip:

7 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Just sad

Except didn’t I read here that he’s pro choice?

katy sis… :rip:

I'm so happy that she will see those many MANY unsold seat in her next Vegas leg. She deserves it. 

The worst people in the world are those who sell themselves as sympathetic and socially conscious but really only care about themselves.

Coming to snatch Gaga's republican stans :jonny3:

• ATRL Moderator

He's a registered Democrat.  He's problematic because he's running as a pro-police, tough on crime Democrat that never can do what they promise when elected, not because of his party affiliation.  I made a quick edit to the thread title to make it more accurate.  

embarrassing, listen to Chained to the Rhythm or something

7 hours ago, Dolce Vita said:

this was retweeted by her brother’s twitter acc #SaveKatyPerry

Katy's brother doesn't have twitter anymore. That account (and the one pretending be Katy's sister) are fake.

10 hours ago, Mohit said:

Good decision.. Dems are an incompetent bunch who are incapable of doing anything. Gun violence is at peak whenever dems are in power. These mass shootings happened more during Obama and Biden Presidency compared to Trump. 

you can't vote blue all your life and get nothing in return . 

At least with Republicans they tend to be upfront with how they really feel.

Democrats are constantly pandering and every time they are the minority they scream the loudest and when in power they deflect on the causes they were loud about :gaycat6:

Disgusting really 

10 hours ago, Mohit said:

you can't vote blue all your life and get nothing in return . 

13 hours ago, Donquizote said:

Vote blue no matter what is detrimental to our democracy and country

You can't co-opt criticisms of this phrase for Republicans / conservatives - "Vote Blue No Matter Who" is bad because it from party heads demands of Dem voters to vote for conservative, right-wing Democrats. :deadbanana4:

Rick Caruso is a former Republican now existing as a right-wing Democrat. :skull:

"VBNMW" is bad not because you should vote to the right of the party but because you should be allowed to vote to the left of it:skull: The fact that Cali Dems allowed Caruso to join shows the same kind of corrupt attitude that makes them support VBNMW and anyone who supports policy over party and anti-corruption would never vote for Caruso. 

Also pointing out that Caruso is a former Republican is important since normal people, not celebs, value transparency and honesty. Caruso is a con who joined the party solely because he knows most people in LA are not going to vote for someone with an R next to their name, so he's trying to mask his Republican views under a false banner.

I saw the warning and still held out hope that she wasn't some corporate shill and faux progressive. Sadly, we really  can't be surprised she has always been this way.

Disappointed but not surprised. 

Anti gay

anti abortion

billionaire

Republican pretending to be a democrat

paying people to support him

She’s pathetic for this. Then again this is the same girl who was basically fine with her parents voting for trump. 

1 hour ago, Bang Up said:

Then again this is the same girl who was basically fine with her parents voting for trump. 

What was she supposed to do, disown her family just because they had different political views than her? Did Gaga disown her father for supporting Trump? :psyduck:

I don't know who this is, but let me drag miss Katy a bit :jonnycat:

1 hour ago, Sugar-Rush said:

What was she supposed to do, disown her family just because they had different political views than her? Did Gaga disown her father for supporting Trump? :psyduck:

This. Stop living in your woke bubble.

23 hours ago, Cloudy said:

Ngl I would be surprised if weeks ago I hadn't noticed she follows Ben Shapiro on Twitter (and still does),

:biblionny:

I live in LA and this election feels messy as hell. It's a primary so if Caruso gets 50% of the majority, then he's mayor, but if the primary does not have a majority then it's going to a runoff in November. Caruso invested so much in ads like I've seen like multiple ads play on my screen. He owns The Grove and The Americana which are basically outdoor malls with luxury architecture and apartment buildings. 

Kim and Katy should not get in it because they don't even live here and it doesn't affect them. I find it weird that these celebrities are endorsing Caruso when they don't even live in LA in the first. Polls suggest that it's a runoff in November between Bass and Caruso, but at this point you can really vote for anyone that aligns with your ideas (but imo for this primary but the goal is really making sure Caruso doesn't hit the 50% majority, Republican candidates are non-existent here here) I feel what people do not understand is that local elections and state elections affect you more directly than federal elections, while both affect you, the local and state elections directly affect you MORE because they make the decisions on policy and the city / state.

Are we tone deaf

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.