Shiloh Jolie debuts choreo; serving future MPG

nostalgia

20 hours ago, RussianRoulette said:

Why is her dancing reminding me on Britney:chick2:

This is the same dance studio (Millennium) that Britney (and JLO) would always use.

11 hours ago, popmusicisdead said:

Imagine being able to say the 90's hasbeen "act"ress your dad left on the curb on a Saturday for your 2-time Oscar winning mom is the sidekick of the star of acclaimed film Uncut Gems a.k.a. the Legendary Adam Sandler :clap3:

:rip:

That's cute.. 

Angelina in the crowd b like

I Love You Reaction GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

Wow she’s so tall!! Can’t wait to see if she chooses an artist path either acting or signing, her grandparents did, then Angie and now into the third generation 

she’s really good i can see her leg work could use some more work but still a slay. im ready for britney 2.0

i just know Miu Miu and Marc Jacobs are already trying the snatch her for their campaigns. :jonny5:

I thought Shiloh changed her name to John??

On 6/5/2022 at 5:53 AM, popmusicisdead said:

Imagine being able to say the 90's hasbeen "act"ress your dad left on the curb on a Saturday for your 2-time Oscar winning mom is the sidekick of the star of acclaimed film Uncut Gems a.k.a. the Legendary Adam Sandler :clap3:

:deadbanana4:

On 6/5/2022 at 10:53 AM, popmusicisdead said:

:deadbanana4::deadbanana4:

Woah, with this training she could become a good dancer, now she should get some vocal lessons and her SJP1 should be coming any minute  :duca:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.