Michael B. Jordan & Lori Harvey break up after 1 year

nooniebao

The A Journal for Jordan actor, 35, and Harvey, 25, have broken up after dating for a year and a half, a source close to the couple confirms to PEOPLE.

"Michael and Lori are both completely heartbroken," the source says. "They still love each other."

"Michael matured a lot over the course of their relationship and was ready to commit for the long term. He let down his guard with her, opening up emotionally in a romantic relationship for the first time," adds the source. "They had great times together and brought out the best in each other."

Kinda disappointed 

Cause they weren't even problematic 

I feel the same way about them that I feel about Kim K and Pete... it ain't real. It did its job of generating headlines and keeping them trending on social media.

Well at least she got that good D for a year I guess, good for her

Thinking Of You

I swear they were going to get married. This is so surprising. She did an entire 180 for him. She changed the way she dressed, the way she carried herself, who she associated herself with, and all. She was preparing to be in that elite Hollywoood circle for life. That’s so sad.

14 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

I swear they were going to get married. This is so surprising. She did an entire 180 for him. She changed the way she dressed, the way she carried herself, who she associated herself with, and all. She was preparing to be in that elite Hollywoood circle for life. That’s so sad.

It can’t be that sad to not have all that ****

Finally, this was a very long PR relationship. Almost as long as Shawn and the “Bam Bam” chanteuse’s. :rip: 

25 minutes ago, RihFenty20 said:

Finally, this was a very long PR relationship. Almost as long as Shawn and the “Bam Bam” chanteuse’s. :rip: 

Zendaya and Tom pr relationship has outlasted them all 

a bottom and an attention ***** do not make a couple stop playing with us :ahh:

I thought they were going to get married, Lori completely rebranded for him lol. 

It’s surprising because judging by her past history her relationships don’t last long so I thought he was the right one.  

2 hours ago, KKW said:

Contract expired

Contract ended. He can finally pawg in peace I guess.

Ya'll really try to make every hot guy gay :deadbanana4:

16 hours ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

Ya'll really try to make every hot guy gay :deadbanana4:

Literally came here to say this. 

i dunno if they do it because it makes them think their chances with these men goes from a billionth to a millionth. Either way it is very problematic to literally presume every single man in entertainment is secretly gay. How are we gonna have allies if y’all are always projecting onto them?

18 minutes ago, Bey'Knight said:

Literally came here to say this. 

i dunno if they do it because it makes them think their chances with these men goes from a billionth to a millionth. Either way it is very problematic to literally presume every single man in entertainment is secretly gay. How are we gonna have allies if y’all are always projecting onto them?

THIS 

It's becoming toxic tbh

That chin finally grated on her nerves, now she can find a man with bone structure.

On 6/4/2022 at 6:33 PM, imabadkid said:

I feel the same way about them that I feel about Kim K and Pete... it ain't real. It did its job of generating headlines and keeping them trending on social media.

agreed

tumblr_p67bywg3U61qmeiveo1_400.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.