Shakira and Piqué confirm separation

Virgos Groove

1 hour ago, MaoMars said:

Aside from me being a madridista, which means I have a bias, is a consensus Piqué is a terrible person, extremely childish and arrogant. He has done very disrespectful things to players from other teams in Spain, not only against Real Madrid players. He is really hated aside from die-hard Barcelona fans. 

This made us all look down on Shakira a LOT because she didn't only stood by his antics but also supported it. He even burned down a motorcycle from a Barcelona employee once as a "joke" and spat on the face of a directive from the Spanish team as well. This is just to name a few of his actions. He is a disgusting person, I hope everything goes bad for him because he deserves the worst. 

Serhio Ramo didn't have serious relationships like that so he could manwhore a lot, he then dated a spanish reporter seriously and then Pillar Rubio. I am not sure if he is faithful to Pillar, he is an Aries so I don't expect much, I hope he at least tries to respect her since they have like 4 children. 

Can you take your football rivalry and your Madridista tabloid gossip elsewhere? This is a music forum after all.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dirrtydiana

• BnPac

• oilheiress

• EnterTheAttic

Shakira has always had bad taste in partners. When she was 20, she dated telenovela actor Osvaldo Ríos, who has been abusive in other relationships, then the love of her life was De la Rúa, who used her for her money and cheated on her as well. But she's the type of person who lets herself be consumed by her relationships, and since she's not new to having bad partners, I can see how she turned a blind eye to Piqué's antics for so long — at least he was 'attractive,' rich and successful without her, so not a gold-digger, and he wasn't invested in her music career.

As I said, I just hope Piqué is at least a good father and that Shakira feels all the outpouring support and delivers actually good music.

2 hours ago, MaoMars said:

no, because we are talking about Piqué's character and I have a bunch of info on that.

It's not my fault Isabel Mebarak chose a RAT as a partner.

It's not like your club and its players are saints ?. Also, ofc you little keyboard warrior have plenty of exclusive insider information, I have not a single doubt about that.

She better ring up Beyonce for that Beautiful Liar Part 2.

Give us Don't Bother part II, queen! :jonny5:

He can choke 

On 6/5/2022 at 8:44 AM, ExHuman said:

Let the guy have fun with young girls, they weren't even married to begin with.

Shakira soon will be 50 he just 35

The woman he cheated her with is 43, it's Aurora Gavi the mother of Pablo Gavi his teammate, a whole ass mess. 

I saw on Gordo y La Flaca even after news broke she was still trying to save the relationship but he was over it and was the one who pressured her into announcing the split via her pr people.

When is pique’s next game ? Ima need for the opposing teams fans to sing te felicito to him and boo him :alexz2:

58 minutes ago, K@rm@ said:

I saw on Gordo y La Flaca even after news broke she was still trying to save the relationship but he was over it and was the one who pressured her into announcing the split via her pr people.

Weird bu even if true, that's normal, women are genetically inclined to be "nesters" and want to keep the family together. And people underestimate just how lonely it must be at the top for a rich, famous, accomplished woman. And most cheaters don't necessarily want to repair a relationship or even feel sorry for the wrong they caused. 

Anyway he'll regret it one day. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.