• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dirrtydiana

• BnPac

• Virgos Groove

• EnterTheAttic

Sad but she deserves better. Imagine cheating on Shakira :psyduck: hopefully they will continue to be good co parents

What do you expect when you date a football player though 

Cheating is all to do with the person who cheated and not the cheated. You could be the most beautiful, kind, intelligent and rich woman in the world and a man will still cheat on you. I don’t get the whole “who could cheat on [insert celebrity]” because it’s never the persons fault. 

15 minutes ago, BOOMBAYAH said:

Imagine the absolute financial mess if they were married…whew.

They were never married :deadbanana2:???

I think it's gonna be a financial mess anyways, Kelly Clarkson wasn't married neither and it has been a mess :rip:

43 minutes ago, midnightdawn said:

What do you expect when you date a football player though 

She’s so dumb. Sorry but she is. She is a VERY smart woman she should’ve known better. She probably wanted to rub it in Antonio de la Rua’s face and then caught feelings due to the mega D.

Piqué, you absolute idiot! :biblio:, hope Shakira can heal from this and focus on her children :heart2:

Ricky Wilson

The way she left everything, became washed up, got her youth sucked out of her, stole a massive amount of money from Spain and is now in danger of going to jail, turned into a reggeatonera with terrible music and no artistry and ended up getting cheated on by this man :rip: 

48 minutes ago, BOOMBAYAH said:

Cheating is all to do with the person who cheated and not the cheated. You could be the most beautiful, kind, intelligent and rich woman in the world and a man will still cheat on you. I don’t get the whole “who could cheat on [insert celebrity]” because it’s never the persons fault. 

This 

Rooting for my girl Shakira, i hope the media coverage doesn't affect her negatively.

1 hour ago, BOOMBAYAH said:

:cm:

If the problem was wanting to sleep around or sleep with someone younger or hotter or whatever other argument people are trying to pedal, he could've easily broken up with her and go pursue that. Cheaters don't cheat for logical reasons. They're disloyal. End of.

Good riddance - her worst muse tbh. She will finally write great haunting deep lyrics again now that he’s gone!

:celestial4:

8 hours ago, oilheiress said:

so we're just supposed to toss people aside and throw them away when they get older? Family doesn't matter? my gosh, the sheer lack of morality, not surprising coming from your ilk tho

This. That user is cut from the same cloth all maga supporters, cheaters, mean spirited people are 

Why not break up if you're gonna cheat? He wasn't even married to her :deadbanana4:

18 hours ago, Goofy said:

he's so hot, I'd forgive him his infidelity and allow him more casual sex as long as he still f*-ed with me too

:rip:

Let the guy have fun with young girls, they weren't even married to begin with.

Shakira soon will be 50 he just 35

2 minutes ago, ExHuman said:

Let the guy have fun with young girls, they weren't even married to begin with.

Shakira soon will be 50 he just 35

They’re exactly 10 years apart even born on the same day 

:deadbanana:

shouldn’t be surprised math isn’t your forte but what he did is so low and cowardly. Married or not they had two boys. What kind of example is that? I-

16 hours ago, SpaceMan said:

A decade of her life wasted like that, I'm scared someone would do that to me :(

What a weird take, relationships aren’t a waste of time just because they end :skull:

15 minutes ago, Cain said:

What a weird take, relationships aren’t a waste of time just because they end :skull:

Imagine be in a relationship for a whole decade and then they betrayed you, it is a waste of time and energy for me. In the end she turned nothing to him :rip:

Of course she still has the beautiful kids but that's another matter

Just now, SpaceMan said:

Imagine be in a relationship for a whole decade and then they betrayed you, it is a waste of time and energy for me. In the end she turned nothing to him :rip:

Of course she still has the beautiful kids but that's another matter

Imagine being with someone for a DECADE and thinking that the very ending of the relationship is how you’ll remember it

They have 10 years full of memories and experiences together, idk if you’ve ever been in a longterm relationship (I’m guessing not) but it is not defined by how it ends, it’s defined by literally all those things that happened in all those years, the good and the bad

And if you’re in a good relationship it helped you grow as a human, which is a good thing no matter if it lasted or not. If that’s not the case then you have no one to blame but yourself for not leaving sooner, no one can waste your time unless you let them, so ultimately no one can waste your time but you

Good for him. He deserves a hot guy instead. :clap3:

30 minutes ago, Cain said:

Imagine being with someone for a DECADE and thinking that the very ending of the relationship is how you’ll remember it

They have 10 years full of memories and experiences together, idk if you’ve ever been in a longterm relationship (I’m guessing not) but it is not defined by how it ends, it’s defined by literally all those things that happened in all those years, the good and the bad

And if you’re in a good relationship it helped you grow as a human, which is a good thing no matter if it lasted or not. If that’s not the case then you have no one to blame but yourself for not leaving sooner, no one can waste your time unless you let them, so ultimately no one can waste your time but you

they separated because he cheated. That's literally the worst ending for a relationship.

I get your sentiment. I learned a lot from my last relationship and still being friend with him actually. But if you says whether I would like to get into decade long relationship for it to end up like that I would say absolutely not regardless how many meaningful memories there were.

I’m glad that they separated. Shakira can do better and he stunted her career growth so much.  I don’t think he was ever mature enough to be a lifelong partner for her. 

I think she always wanted to have kids, so at least she did get that. 

Best wishes to Shakira. Good riddance to Gerard Pique. 

22 hours ago, Grumpy Cat said:

well did I lie?

he was a nice looking sperm donor :cm:

wait nvm, your comment was actually innocent lmao i thought you were suggesting something else, i read too much into it :gaycat6: 

15 hours ago, SpaceMan said:

they separated because he cheated. That's literally the worst ending for a relationship.

I get your sentiment. I learned a lot from my last relationship and still being friend with him actually. But if you says whether I would like to get into decade long relationship for it to end up like that I would say absolutely not regardless how many meaningful memories there were.

Yeah ultimately those years will feel like a lie. You think you know someone and that they are loyal to you. When you find out otherwise you realize you never really knew them. Awful.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.