Shakira and Piqué confirm separation

Virgos Groove

I’m heartbroken for Shaki. She deserves the world. I hope she truly finds happiness and, selfishly, I hope she focuses on her music and doesn’t delay the album because of this scumbag. But, if she needs more time, I’d understand. :(

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dirrtydiana

• BnPac

• oilheiress

• EnterTheAttic

Ricky Wilson
59 minutes ago, Alak96 said:

Good for her, hopefully now she will focus on paying back that money she stole :clap3: Wishing the best to La Ladrona :heart2:

This! :clap3:

Good for her! She deserves better than this cheater. She's got her two beautiful babies and her own money she will be fine without him. 

Some of these straight men are insane, like, you got Beyoncé and Shakira as a spouse, and you still chasing random girls on the side?! Like, what's the tea?! :biblio:

1 hour ago, Anye said:

He’s ugly, Shakira deserves better. Good thing they weren’t married.

One thing this man is not is ugly.

I'm so glad she didn't pretend nothing happened and went back to him and try to "fix" it for the kids or whatever. I wish the best for her. 

Cheaters are the worst, your wife is ******* Shakira and you do this...

good, he always seemed a bit controlling

I am sorry but she literally changed for the WORSE since she met him when it comes to her career. Creatively she went down so much and basically stopped caring for music. She admitted herself that he is very controling and that he has problems when she is around other men and he does THIS to HER??

That RAT deserves nothing but hate!!

Edited by BOOM!

Now go back to Bahamas and release Fijación Oral Vol 3.

Good! She deserves 100x better.

Date Henry Cavill queen :jonny5:

Edited by theintriguingone

1 hour ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

Madonna probably sending him messages right now :deadbanana4:

He's too old for her. She's probably messaging the young player whose mother Pique allegedly cheated with.

1 hour ago, Goofy said:

he's so hot, I'd forgive him his infidelity and allow him more casual sex as long as he still f*-ed with me too

The lack of self esteem :rip:. There are hotter guys out there who are actually faithful and loyal, no need to put up with a cheat just cause he’s hot.

Good, now leave ******* Barcelona and go back to the Americas to make good music ?

hes not hot hes very odd looking he looks like an otter literally

ive been hearing these rumors for years, i feel really bad for her

I can't at straights and football fans (the bottom of the barrel human beings) calling her OLD and congratulating this trash for cheating on her! Some ppl definitely do not deserve air.

Men are pig 

if you’re no longer interested in your partner. Just leave and do whatever u want. Cheaters are the worst

2 hours ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

YAS the promo we needed! 

this is gonna be a super smash now.

He looks like a squirrel 

Im sure she’s hurting but this is for the best, that picture of them fighting on the boat infront of the kids is so cringe. It must not be healthy, good riddance 

40 minutes ago, theintriguingone said:

Good! She deserves 100x better.

Date Henry Cavill queen :jonny5:

I’m rooting for Chris Evans though.

he always rubbed me the wrong way, the cheating rumors were almost monthly

poor shaki, she deserves better :weeps::heart2:

That’s so sad but she got two amazing kids and she’ll move on just like every strong woman that goes thru this. 

Good for her for leaving him so quick in less than a week. Speaks VOLUMES of her self-worth. Other fake pop stars who whole brands are about female empowerment and being feminists could never and chose to stay with their cheating ugly husbands. Won’t name any names but you do the math. 

bravo shakira :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.