Shakira and Piqué confirm separation

Virgos Groove

Translated article

Gerard Piqué and Shakira  have announced in a joint statement that they are in the process of separating after twelve years of relationship. "We regret to confirm that we are separating. For the well-being of our children, who are our top priority, we ask for respect for privacy. Thank you for your understanding," said the statement released through Efe by the singer's communication agency with the approval of the Barça footballer.

Edited by ATWK

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dirrtydiana

• BnPac

• oilheiress

• EnterTheAttic

Imagine choosing some random women over THEE Shakira :deadbanana4: Like, what was the thought process here

He’s ugly, Shakira deserves better. Good thing they weren’t married.

I was obsessed with the Spanish national team back in 2010 and I remember reading the gossip that Gerard Piqué and Sergio Ramos were the worst serial cheaters of the team. I was shocked when they got together because he seemed so immature compared to her and I hoped that he changed but Twitter friends from Barcelona kept saying they constantly saw him in clubs with random other women. 

She deserves better and I’m sure she’ll find better :heart2: It cannot be easy right now but hopefully it gets better soon.

QueenofCopyPaste

Good for her! :heart: she's knows her worth rather than still staying with that piece of trash!

Madonna probably sending him messages right now :deadbanana4:

Good for her, hopefully now she will focus on paying back that money she stole :clap3: Wishing the best to La Ladrona :heart2:

I hope he's a good father, because he's a terrible partner. The ego of it all to be one of the most hated players in Spain and yet, cheat so publicly on your globally-loved partner, the mother of your children, to foster even more hate... Hope he never achieves his goal of becoming the president of Barça.

She is too good for him anyway. Leave Spain too queen.

Te Felicito coming to smash, hopefully it does enough coin to pay what she owes :clap3:

No but seriously I hope they at still maintain a nice relationship for their children

27 minutes ago, bocelli said:

Imagine choosing some random women over THEE Shakira :deadbanana4: Like, what was the thought process here

Well sometimes things just don't work and couples distance themselves or they just don't get along and things happen

good :clap3: queen shakira deserves better

i feel bad for the children though

Good. He and Spain are bad influences on her. Go back to Americas, Queen :heart2:

he's so hot, I'd forgive him his infidelity and allow him more casual sex as long as he still f*-ed with me too

1 minute ago, Goofy said:

he's so hot, I'd forgive him his infidelity and allow him more casual sex as long as he still f*-ed with me too

you lack some dignity I think it’s time to pull yourself together  

can’t believe it he had the nerve to be pissed when she had a mv with Rihanna glad she dropped him :clap3: 

Well I would say it’s not the first time he cheated on her, rumors always where there and I think she forgive him just because of their children, because children make things harder in that cases but I see the relationship was wasted and I’m happy for that tbh… hope both manage to be happy and have good terms just for their children… also she needs to leave Spain asap! 

8 minutes ago, LeMésTragique said:

Good. He and Spain are bad influences on her. Go back to Americas, Queen :heart2:

good luck booking that escape from Spain you speak of

ezgif.com-gif-maker.thumb.gif.33f2c755c5

I stand with the hot man #Innocent

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.