• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zaso

• popmusicisdead

• Repelex

• The Witch

1 hour ago, Reverse Warholian said:

Mostly agree although ATJ hasn't booked a hit movie since Split. She remains largely unknown outside of The Queen's Gambit although I feel she is one role away from GeePee superstardom. 

Sydney Sweeney and Halsaint's neo-western film this fall is shaping up to be a MEGA SERVE though! @The Witch

3kugeNl.jpg

Anya Taylor Jesus is currently filming Furiosa. her first solo lead, the previous flops were just promo singles/gifts for the fans. 

3kugeNl.jpg 

Lady Gaga

Anya Taylor-Joy

Zendaya

5 hours ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

My top emerging actress is Michaela Coel (Chewing Gum, I May Destroy You). :clap3:I'm a fan of Zendaya, so she is also definitely in my top 3. I also think Victoria Pedretti (Haunting of Hill House / Bly Manor, You) is talented as well. Those are my top 3.

I'm intrigued to see how Emma Mackey (Sex Education) & Tati Gabrielle (You, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina) pan out.

That's my top 5.

Victoria is definitely super underrated yet I see her in a LOT of memes. 

She's super talented and I wish she got a better agent or whatever because she doesn't get casted as much as the other you mentioned 

Maybe is her lack of social media presence or the fact she hates being popular / being this huge celebrity.

Zendaya

but Saoirse Ronan, Florence Pugh, and Anya Taylor-Joy will all win an Oscar before her 

Edited by JoJo

Florence Pugh

Anya Taylor Joy 

Maybe Sydney Sweeney if she'll play her cards right

Anya and Zendaya for sure.

Millie could be, but she's still 18 and needs to take on more major leading or supporting lead roles.  

1. Zendaya

2. Anya Taylor-Joy

3. Millie Bobby Brown

Sydney Sweeney and Sadie Sink have the potential too

Zendaya

Anya Taylor-Joy

Jenna Ortega

Florence Pugh

Millie Bobby Brown

Edited by Slate

100843-margot-robbie-mit-einer-flechtfrisur,id=fd6f9433,b=cosmopolitan,w=1600,rm=sk.jpeg

It's Margot Robbie.

She already has 2 Oscar nominations (and got very close to a 3rd one with the panned "Mary, Queen Of Scots", which just shows her power), her production company has produced multiple Oscar winning movies, including a Best Picture nominee, and her upcoming movie slate is unparalleled by any other actress in Hollywood right now:

"Babylon", dir. by Damien Chazelle
"Amsterdam", 
dir. by David O. Russell

"Barbie", dir. by Greta Gerwig
"Asteroid City", dir. by Wes Anderson
"Ocean's 11 prequel", dir. by Jay Roach
Potential "Pirates Of The Caribbean" spin-off

She checks all boxes: arthouse films, Oscar-bait movies, big studio tentpoles, franchise flics… she's on top of everyone's cast list in Hollywood right now :clap3:

Edited by Feanor

9 hours ago, Reverse Warholian said:

Mostly agree although ATJ hasn't booked a hit movie since Split. She remains largely unknown outside of The Queen's Gambit although I feel she is one role away from GeePee superstardom. 

Sydney Sweeney and Halsaint's neo-western film this fall is shaping up to be a MEGA SERVE though! @The Witch

3kugeNl.jpg

La Anya just needs to play Evita and it's over for these putas!

La Sydney needs to start picking up better roles, like why is she doing movies with MGK :rip:

3kugeNl.jpg

14 hours ago, Ricky Wilson said:

Zendaya has ZERO hit projects as a lead so not her

We’re talking about the real world, not ATRL politics with **** like “lead projects” “solo singles”

Zendaya is one of the most popular celebrities right now especially considering her age. No one gaf about “omg but she doesn’t have a hit movie as a lead!!! :(“

Sadie Sink is coming for Millie's neck. The way she's grown absurdly with this new season of Stranger Things. 

Also these girls:

Zendaya

Ana de Armas

Jenny Ortega

Florence

Margot

They're all it girls in my book :bam:

MadonnasBoyfriend

The girl that kept getting almost killed by the killer in the new scream. shes great too. Feels like the new Michelle Rodriguez

9 hours ago, Repelex said:

She's had pandemic's smash Godzilla vs Kong :sherlock:

which did nothing for her career

Does the It Girl have to be a young ingénue ?

Because the real new MBIC in Hollywood is Olivia Colman.

It’s Zendaya. I feel like Anya doesn’t have enough GP recognition, but I also feel like she is one huge film away from superstardom. I think she could reach main actress level if she got a really good Marvel role + also still did the indie/critical bait films and shows. 

Zendaya and Jenna Ortega :biblio:

It's gonna be Florence vs Anya vs Zendaya for the foreseeable future

On 6/3/2022 at 7:12 PM, Arcadius said:

Zendaya, but Anya Taylor-Joy seems very close of snatching soon.

This. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.