Madonna Leaves Tongues wagging in racy IG post

plasticboy

so much hate in here. sad and disappointing. 

tongues wagging?   ... more like nipples dragging

I’m at the gay club now and they playing Hung Up and the crowd knows it… this is the type of Madonna that is respected and cherished :'( and it’s about time that Madonna stans start having a honest conversation about 2022 Madonna that Madonna is tragic, an embarrassment and not a living legend. :gaycat6:

4 hours ago, plasticboy said:

so much hate in here. sad and disappointing. 

Right. Like Madonna looks amazing in the photo. How many 60+ year olds do you see looking that great? Not many. 

36 minutes ago, Rican said:

I’m at the gay club now and they playing Hung Up and the crowd knows it… this is the type of Madonna that is respected and cherished :'( and it’s about time that Madonna stans start having a honest conversation about 2022 Madonna that Madonna is tragic, an embarrassment and not a living legend. :gaycat6:

:dies: Her legend status is not dependent on what she posts on Instagram.

Ot: Living legend :clap3:

3 hours ago, Tropez said:

Right. Like Madonna looks amazing in the photo. How many 60+ year olds do you see looking that great? Not many. 

You do realize this picture is photoshopped to death right?

17 hours ago, Rican said:

Some dare say that’s a living legend? Look at her she is a joke that current day society doesn’t take seriously. Perhaps in 1995 she was this alleged legend but definitely not in 2022 :doc:

That's because she IS, and there was no "alleged" about it in 95 either, she was. Those who think it's cool to attack Madonna for her "problematic" instagram posts are no different to those who bashed her 30 years ago. The only difference is she's older and they now have a platform to spew their ageist and disgusting views on.

The pitiful attempts to cancel her didn't work then and it won't work now, considering she's an even bigger legend now than she was back then. She's living her life to the fullest while OMH's are spewing bile at their screens. It's all very well saying Gen Z see her as a joke, but these are the people who put cr&p like Cardi B and Drake at the top of the charts. :rip:

OT. I'm not even sure what Madonna is doing in that post that's angered so many people? She looks fine to me.

Edited by GlamSlam

The 63-year-old living legend got comfortable on a neatly made bed with luxurious white sheets.

She showed off her legs in black thigh-high socks that she wore with glossy patent leather Louboutin pumps.

The fashionista wore a green, gold, and black slip dress by Versace. Between the short frock and her tights she bared a bit of skin.

She also displayed quite a bit of cleavage in the low-cut, luxe number, which had the famous designer's name printed throughout.

The 'material girl's smooth complexion was complemented with rosy-toned hues brushed on her cheeks.

She coordinated the palette by adding a matching, moisturizing lip stain to highlight her plump pout.

The queen of pop music draped a stack of blingy diamond-encrusted necklaces around her neck.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10883799/Madonna-puts-smoldering-leggy-display-stretches-bed-new-Instagram-images.html

plasticboy

3 hours ago, Protocol said:

You do realize this picture is photoshopped to death right?

Why are you such a hater? 

8 hours ago, Tropez said:

And how many 60+ year olds rub their cloaca on every doorknob, tabletop and hard surface they come across? Really?

15 minutes ago, Legend ReX said:

And how many 60+ year olds rub their cloaca on every doorknob, tabletop and hard surface they come across? Really?

What’s the point you’re trying to make?

16 hours ago, Rican said:

Some dare say that’s a living legend? Look at her she is a joke that current day society doesn’t take seriously. Perhaps in 1995 she was this alleged legend but definitely not in 2022 :doc:

Her Instagram is a mess but madonna is probably THE most undeniable living legend. She had 25 years of non-stop slay. That woman is up there with MJ, The Beatles, Elvis lol. Her only sin was staying alive so people don’t look at her thru rose-colored lenses like they do with dead legends like MJ, Whitney or Prince. Let’s not act like when she finally dies it won’t be an earth shattering event lol

Edited by MotoPapi

38 minutes ago, Legend ReX said:

what is this s.e.x. book fantasy?

----

:celestial:

35 minutes ago, MotoPapi said:

Her Instagram is a mess but madonna is probably THE most undeniable living legend. She had 25 years of non-stop slay. That woman is up there with MJ, The Beatles, Elvis lol. Her only sin was staying alive so people don’t look at her thru rose-colored lenses like they do with dead legends like MJ, Whitney or Prince. Let’s not act like when she finally dies it won’t be an earth shattering event lol

She is not a living legend among society today. Her music isn’t being used by the GP as evident by her recurrent stats, she herself is the one remixing her music in a attempt to make it relevant.

Corporation, films, shows, networks, etc are not using her music like they did with that Kate Bush song, like they do with Cyndi’s song, etc 

She doesn’t have the credibility in 2022 to be labeled as a living legend.

She isn’t respected as evident by society constantly mocking her day to day posts. 

She is simply Madonna a once popular singer who did her thing in the past but society doesn’t care about that today.

Would her passing change things and up her status to a music legend? Very likely! Today, parading her as a

living legend is a far fetched label and it’s low key embarrassing. :gaycat6:

2 minutes ago, Rican said:

She is not a living legend among society today. Her music isn’t being used by the GP as evident by her recurrent stats, she herself is the one remixing her music in a attempt to make it relevant.

Corporation, films, shows, networks, etc are not using her music like they did with that Kate Bush song, like they do with Cyndi’s song, etc 

She doesn’t have the credibility in 2022 to be labeled as a living legend.

She isn’t respected as evident by society constantly mocking her day to day posts. 

She is simply Madonna a once popular singer who did her thing in the past but society doesn’t care about that today.

Would her passing change things and up her status to a music legend? Very likely! Today, parading her as a

living legend is a far fetched label and it’s low key embarrassing. :gaycat6:

You have to be trolling? 

her current streams are actually good. They keep growing every month and a major movie studio is spending millions to produce her biopic… 

yes she’s a mess and I’m not saying she’s Dolly Parton level of loved but she still a legend. A global one at that lol

2 hours ago, suburbannature said:

Madonna fans taking that troll's bait :ahh: 

i love her i may be a troll but i’ve seen her twice in concert and she’s my favorite artist up there with lana and britney 

21 hours ago, TheFameMonster said:

?

21 hours ago, Keter said:

Chile…. If y’all don’t come get y’all alien grandma 

iyxcbfyckbufv8duyv.gif

I love Madonna but this made me scream

iyxcbfyckbufv8duyv.gif

4 hours ago, skinnylegendBR said:

M-scara-alien-gena-cr-nio-alien-gena-mor

help :bibliahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.