Allegation: Shaquille O'Neal quits NBC's Dancing With Myself after harassing Shakira?

Vermillion

I remember either a thread or post before the forum reset on this because I never bought NBC's reasoning of "technical difficulties" for Shaq quitting and being replaced by Nick Jonas on NBC's "Dancing With Myself" which just premiered. 

Do you buy NBC's explanation? If you don't how do you think the story was buried? A quiet pay-out?

The allegation:

NBC's "Statement":

Wonder if Shakira talked about her and Pique not being an item anymore, and he tried to jump in the field. 

4 minutes ago, jadeabove said:

Wonder if Shakira talked about her and Pique not being an item anymore, and he tried to jump in the field. 

Plausible if not for the recent photos of them together again, but that could not mean much either.

Certainly won't bother trying now :coffee2: 

if its true then technical difficulties is a really odd excuse to use, seems kind of disrespectful to the person he harassed (could have also been liza or camille) 

Poor Shakira I love her so much but the Spanish irs wants her in jail, shaq is harassing her, Saudi Arabia wants to stone her, pique cheated on her, wild animals fight her :rip: good sis can’t catch a break :emofish: 

leave Shakira alone :fish2:

She seems like she's going through a lot, the issues with her husband, this Shaq situation, tax/court issues? Hang in there, girl!

Girl go for it. Plus she’s used to it, I’m sure Pique and Shaq are around the same size down below. 

1 hour ago, SupremeGoddess said:

Poor Shakira I love her so much but the Spanish irs wants her in jail, shaq is harassing her, Saudi Arabia wants to stone her, pique cheated on her, wild animals fight her :rip: good sis can’t catch a break :emofish: 

leave Shakira alone :fish2:

No wonder she got hospitalized for that anxiety attack 

:jonny:

the show will be entertaining but mostly Shakira doing the heavy lifting because I’m sorry but what do shaq and nick know about dance?

Maybe he did it to Lisa or Camille, I know he wouldn't even try it with Shakira.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/4/2022 at 1:50 AM, Daniel767 said:

Maybe he did it to Lisa or Camille, I know he wouldn't even try it with Shakira.

That's what I was thinking too. He probably thought he could get away with it if he made lewd comments about Liza or the white woman.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.