• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rihannabiggestfan

• Touchdown

• Daydream

• P.O.P

Top Posters In This Topic

Over having the same title? He needs to **** off seriously :toofunny3:

Sure it’s not bigger than Mariah’s song but I still hear it played regularly during Xmas season. Money hungry POS is what he is 

so many songs got similar titles, that won't stand in a court lmao some are mother lakes tho while others are more of a sister swamp 

They mad at the tabs and the goatedness so bad, queen better let them starve and not give them a piece of that yassified cake! 

imbecile person.

Mimi really likes making counter claims for wasting her time, even on relationships. She's yet to lose in court, but good luck I guess!

3c6b8f1eb3.jpg

Edited by Touchdown

this would set such a poor precedent if he were to win. imagine if the writer of the first song called ‘Angel’ (surely dead by now) came after the songwriters of every other song by that title.

Ridiculous. I listened to her song and it sounds NOTHING like Mariah's.

Like others have pointed out, the lyrics are somewhat similar, but it's not like not wanting material things and wanting to be with their lover is a super original idea.

Those midwestern conservatives are probably giddy with joy about this with the amount of times I've seen them comment on Queen of Christmas's videos about how they don't acknowledge her "version" over this one. 

jfH8Wfe.gif

:ahh:

hayley williams opened the door for all of these money hungry leeches who can barely earn money from their own music 

This is clearly a publicity stunt... 

25 minutes ago, Rick said:

This is clearly a publicity stunt... 

I clicked on the song to see how it sound. it is working i guess

14 hours ago, superglowy said:

Not as stupid a move as some of y’all think. I doubt Andy Stone actually thinks he’s seeing that $20 Mill, but if Mariahs legal team calculate it would cost more to fight in court and legal fees than to make the guy go away, he could maybe get tossed 10-20 grand to piss Off.

Thats why you see stupid claims with tenuous arguments at best, they don’t think they’ll win, they’re hoping they’ll get some more quick cash to go away.

Considering Mariah makes $6M a year off of that song her team could just let this person waste their money on legal fees, have it thrown out of court and force them to pay their own legal fees.

it's not a smart move by Andy to throw away money like that over a frivolous claim.

tumblr_myw3puTqST1s9lptno1_250.gif

:bibliahh::ahh:

How the plot thickens, maybe the sheep might PIPE the f*ck down, and stop hanging around every JLo related topic/post been bitter and embarrassing constantly calling out JLo for something she's never done yet there fave has

Mariahs been sued & had to settled claims in the past, several times she's had plagiarism & thievery cases launched at her...

She goes crying and sniveling about a sample been used from under her feet, a sample she doesn't even own and she's never gotten over it neither have her Lambs, Yet Mariah can turn who she wants over...

How ******* embarrassing.

Poor Mariah

Poor Lambs 

1 minute ago, DanceAgain said:

How the plot thickens, maybe the sheep might PIPE the f*ck down, and stop hanging around every JLo related topic/post been bitter and embarrassing constantly calling out JLo for something she's never done yet there fave has

Mariahs been sued & had to settled claims in the past, several times she's had plagiarism & thievery cases launched at her...

She goes crying and sniveling about a sample been used from under her feet, a sample she doesn't even own and she's never gotten over it neither have her Lambs, Yet Mariah can turn who she wants over...

Poor Mariah

Poor Lambs 

Read the room. This lawsuit over a title is silly.

All successful singers face lawsuits and the vast majority of Mariah's were nonsense that were thrown out. One or two that settled from 1990-1991 were samples that weren't cleared properly because that wasn't a common practice 30 years ago. 

However, straight-up theft or hiding behind demo vocals, like Miss Jennifer is known for is quite a different thing.

5 minutes ago, DanceAgain said:

Poor Mariah

Poor Lambs 

stop setting jennifer up

21 hours ago, FreeXone said:

The lyrics though ....some are very....INSPIRATIONAL.

Vince:

don't need sleigh rides in the snow
Don't want a Christmas that's blue
Take back the tinsel, stockings, and bows
'Cause all I want for Christmas is you
I don't need expensive things
They don't matter to me
All that I want, can't be found
Underneath the Christmas tree

Mariah:
I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need (and I)
Don't care about the presents underneath the Christmas tree
I don't need to hang my stocking there upon the fireplace
Santa Claus won't make me happy with a toy on Christmas Day

the message is the same in both songs...

These thing aren't that hard to think of tbh.:skull:

The meltdown above. :lmao:

5 minutes ago, Daydream said:

The meltdown above. :lmao:

Right. Pot. Kettle. Black.

The way he rushed in here making a fool of himself, doing exactly what he accused others of.

:fan:

6 hours ago, DanceAgain said:

Poor Mariah

Poor Lambs 

Sweetie for you to compare this to J Lo's known history of theft is just.... :rip: I do however want to congratulate you  on J Lo's MTV award. I hope she has room on her mantle, I know all the Nickelodeon blimp awards take up quite a lot of space. Mariah won't be able to attend the ceremony sadly, she will be preparing for her induction into the songwriter's hall of fame. You see, by singing out the n-word here and there on songs that feature other artist's vocals, it's possible to receive an mtv award on the ridiculousness network. But to be inducted into the songwriter's hall of fame, that takes... a little bit more. 

Edited by Touchdown

6 hours ago, DanceAgain said:

Poor Mariah

Poor Lambs 

You never fail to embarrass yourself.

FNyK6e6.gif

I’m guessing they’re just hoping Mariah will give them a much smaller amount of $ to make it go away

GOOD she needs to stop being the Christmas lady already. Or at least promote Miss You Most instead. :clap3:

Also I honestly don't remember ever hearing that Christmas song? It's really beautiful :eek:  Mariah must've stole their thunder tbh cause it sounds like a classic and yet I don't recall ever hearing it on the radio or in stores while's Mariah's song has pretty much become everyone's go-to modern Christmas song... :deadbanana:

Good. We don’t need to celebrate Christmas.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.