Bonnie McKee exposes Britney's team

Alien.

glad she didnt come for Remy Ma. 

Can you sum up what she is saying ? I can’t listen to it right now

5 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Can you sum up what she is saying ? I can’t listen to it right now

Basically that Britney didn't want to be there and they were forcing her to work and also that they made Bonnie leave the studio everytime Britney would come in to avoid them becoming friendly.

4 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

Basically that Britney didn't want to be there and they were forcing her to work and also that they made Bonnie leave the studio everytime Britney would come in to avoid them becoming friendly.

Nothing surprising unfortunately. They have always isolated her and lied to everyone. 

Terrible. The way they continually isolated her is so disgusting, I can’t imagine how alone she must’ve felt :cries:

I can't believe they got away with this **** for 13 years. wtf. They treated her like a caged animal to make $$$. They sucked all the hunger and passion for what she did out of her.

They were garbage

Poor Britney

:cries:

Now I would like to know who are those female artists that don't want other women around

:coffee:

The amount of sabotage they did

professionally AND in her personal life like here..

Well she worked on Femme Fatale so no surprises there, she really didn't want to be there, for most of BJ she wasn't even there. I wonder if Circus and Glory recordings were different. 

I'm shocked at her saying some female singers don't want girls in the studio. What even? :skull: 

britney is so strong for enduring everything that happened to her :cries: I would've either killed them or killed myself if it happened to me

what Britney went through and endured over the years was ******* evil, the fact that she wasnt even able to make friends… 

that's heartbreaking the way they were treating her

she must've felt so isolated and lonely

3 hours ago, rzal said:

I'm shocked at her saying some female singers don't want girls in the studio. What even? :skull: 

a pop girl was intimidated by Bonnie in the studio because Bonnie came all glammed up, it made the session awkward. We don’t know who it was but I can guess.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.