Ohio House passes mandated genital exams for athletes under 18 accused of being trans

Espresso

State-sanctioned pedophilia and sexual assault, from the same state where Jim Jordan of the Ohio U wrestling scandal still holds power by attracting voters to the primary who throw around accusations of...pedophilia. I've given up trying to make sense of really, anything, about this country anymore. The bar was lowered underground and has now been incinerated.

• ATRL Moderator

This is disgusting. :biblio: 

I thought republicans were against the government control? Weren't they pro-freedom? What happened? :gaydonnacat1:

For being so "against" child rape and sexual assault, Republicans sure love committing child rape and sexual assault.

"If accused" so anyone can accuse anyone else of being trans and force them to get an exam?  Sounds like a trans witch hunt to me.  :toofunny2:

Edited by Archetype

14 minutes ago, Archetype said:

"If accused" so anyone can accuse anyone else of being trans and force them to get an exam?  Sounds like a trans witch hunt to me.  :toofunny2:

Right lol. Seems like it's just begging people to "accuse" whoever they hate

13 minutes ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

Right lol. Seems like it's just begging people to "accuse" whoever they hate

Especially middle and high schoolers with conservative parents... accusing people of being trans will be the new way to bully and ostracise kids who might not fit within societal gender norms or even just used to get back at someone.  I'm sure this also extends to competing schools and teams, so parents and players can accuse rivals of being trans to purposely prevent them from playing in a match.  Obviously the worst part about this is the negative connotation associated with being trans, as everyone will link the word to genital exams and hormonal and genetic testing.   :dancehall3:

Edited by Archetype

So much for "limited government," huh? God, everything Republicans pass and support literally contradicts something that they claim to be fighting for. The combination of stupidity and evil that makes up the Republican Party is astounding.

Elementary schoolers are being shot down in school and this is what lawmakers are concerned about, I hate it here 

I hope people who frame transgender kids as "medical experiments" are happy with themselves for causing this!

This is the fault of everyone who advocated for banning trans women from women's sports:

Serving Salem witch trials :rip: absolutely ridiculous 

This is what these lunatics are obsessed about, checking genitals of who can run around and throw balls for 2 hours. Denying inclusion over fucking sports and games. :skull:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.