Biden Shades Musk.

GoodGuyGoneGhetto

10 minutes ago, TheFameCurse said:

Good luck with the Inflation.

Inflation has already peaked. AOC stans will soon have to find a new excuse to badmouth Joe. 

17 minutes ago, Taylena said:

I've been an Elon Musk hater since he refused to financially support LOONA, but at least Elon has accomplished many things. Biden's been in government almost all his life and did nothing of relevant. 

Leeching off government subsidies to maintain his fraudulent business?  

1 hour ago, luckythisway said:

Ironic bc Biden’s mind takes a trip to the moon during every press conference he gives 

CsFAUU0.gif

Did you read this on MAGA Twitter?

CsFAUU0.gif

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Brishka

• modeblock

• luckythisway

• XAMJ

Top Posters In This Topic

Biden is still sharp as hell, that was iconic , the gop loves to talk about his mental health as if trump didnt look like a moron every time 

10 minutes ago, Brishka said:

Inflation has already peaked. AOC stans will soon have to find a new excuse to badmouth Joe. 

Leeching off government subsidies to maintain his fraudulent business?  

CsFAUU0.gif

you thot u ate. not everyone that hates biden is a trump stan, in fact i'd venture to say the exact opposite is true. most americans hate both according to the polls (altho they hate biden more) :clap3: 

1 hour ago, ATWK said:

"Good luck booking that stage you speak of" teas :rip:

This.

:bibliahh: :bibliahh: :bibliahh:

not some girlies in here pretending that Tesla selling pollution shares to other companies is some sort of accomplishment

CsFAUU0.gif

14 minutes ago, Brishka said:

CsFAUU0.gif

I watch it with my own eyes & hear it with my own ears, luv 

CsFAUU0.gif

Elon’s full transition to Republican is here

4 minutes ago, modeblock said:

you thot u ate. not everyone that hates biden is a trump stan, in fact i'd venture to say the exact opposite is true. most americans hate both according to the polls (altho they hate biden more:clap3: 

Imagine making these dumb "both sides are bad" arguments when the other side is represented by a vile  pro-Russia fascist who wanted to forcefully steal the 2020 election and incited an insurrection. And Biden is still more popular than Trump despite the non-stop propaganda on the far-left and the far-right.     

The current president would win 42 per cent of the vote, according to a poll conducted by YouGov and Yahoo! News. Mr Trump followed close behind with the support of 39 per cent of respondents.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/biden-trump-2024-poll-approval-b2091317.html

CsFAUU0.gif

lol this entire exchange was set-up for this video to go on Twitter

Deserved. What Biden said is true. All these other car companies are hiring more and more people. And have unions. Musk is already saying he’s gonna lay off people and constantly fights against his workers unionizing. 

biden spoke the truth ????

3 hours ago, ATWK said:

"Good luck booking that stage you speak of" teas :rip:

lol MTE :fan:

nnn he kind of dragged her :ahh: 

Don't care for Biden very much, but get her, king! Let me jerk it to Hunter's nude pics as a token of appreciation for making the meme-entrepreneur seethe!  :bird:

3 hours ago, Taylena said:

I've been an Elon Musk hater since he refused to financially support LOONA, but at least Elon has accomplished many things. Biden's been in government almost all his life and did nothing of relevant. 

what has elon accomplished except fund right-wing extremism, increase poverty and steal a company and rebrand it as his own?

Elon's gonna fume. He'll type up a Trump-esque rant any minute now. :ahh:

3 hours ago, Brishka said:

Imagine making these dumb "both sides are bad" arguments when the other side is represented by a vile  pro-Russia fascist who wanted to forcefully steal the 2020 election and incited an insurrection. And Biden is still more popular than Trump despite the non-stop propaganda on the far-left and the far-right.     

The current president would win 42 per cent of the vote, according to a poll conducted by YouGov and Yahoo! News. Mr Trump followed close behind with the support of 39 per cent of respondents.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/biden-trump-2024-poll-approval-b2091317.html

CsFAUU0.gif

Very specific one poll. You far-right Democrats are getting too brave. Biden is UNIQUELY panned. Imagine how out-of-touch you have to be to stan that

e1Cdbyr.jpg

aFVXrsI.jpg

CsFAUU0.gif

Slay a bit Biden but we need you to slay a bit with the economy too though. 

31 minutes ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

Very specific one poll. You far-right Democrats are getting too brave. Biden is UNIQUELY panned. Imagine how out-of-touch you have to be to stan that

e1Cdbyr.jpg

aFVXrsI.jpg

CsFAUU0.gif

trump being the worst and always in the negative realm :toofunny3: at least Biden had a decline. 

at the end of the day these charts (like music charts) mean nothing. Just look at both bush’s approval rate

CsFAUU0.gif

4 hours ago, XAMJ said:

Biden is still sharp as hell, that was iconic 

Lmfao, this was a planted question that he couldn’t even remember the answers for. Get that media soundbite I guess, I doubt this walking corpse understands anything about tech or the pop culture surrounding Elon’s space expedition. :toofunny3: 

Elon Musk was born rich and bought companies to make the founders/inventors to sign NDAs to give their invention credits to him like he has invented everything while in reality he has invented nothing. Just bought what is available in the market. If there is someone stealing invention credits like writing credits in the US, it's Elon Musk.

Oh wow, Joe Biden and his corpse showing a bit of life, for once 

45 minutes ago, Rican said:

Biden reading his response from a piece of paper :gaycat6:

He was reading the statistics of the other car companies. He has done this his whole career. He keeps papers with him with statistics of whatever he wants to talk about for the day. 

1 hour ago, FOCK said:

Lmfao, this was a planted question that he couldn’t even remember the answers for. Get that media soundbite I guess, I doubt this walking corpse understands anything about tech or the pop culture surrounding Elon’s space expedition. :toofunny3: 

oh lord touch some grass please

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.