J.Lo to receive Generation Award at MTV Movie & TV Awards

SavagePapi

WELL deserved. Jennifer Lopez is a legend and ATRL/Stan Twitter needs to accept this. 

6 hours ago, Touchdown said:

I hope she has enough room on the mantle left. I know those Nickelodeon blimp awards take up a lot of space. Congrats J Lo

:clap3::flame:

You so mad like so many lambs.

tragic.

:ahh:

Don't like the outfit it's basic AF 

But congrats legend Lo on both awards, she's been getting so many awards and nominations especially over the last 3 years  

:clap3:

11 minutes ago, SavagePapi said:

She really knows how to deliver a great speech :'(

She really is a Icon and one that you can look upto.

Snoop praising Jen :heart2:

On 6/4/2022 at 9:28 PM, Touchdown said:

I hope she has enough room on the mantle left. I know those Nickelodeon blimp awards take up a lot of space. Congrats J Lo

:clap3::flame:

:bibliahh:

Your Faves that irrelevant she couldn't even get a Nickelodeon nomination these days :rip:

Jennifers been nominated for like 100+ awards in the last 2 years alone :sistrens:

Jennifer remains collecting all these Icon Awards, whilst you're fave shelves remain collecting dust whilst she's been paid dust.

mariah-fat.gif

Edited by DanceAgain

2 hours ago, DanceAgain said:

Snoop praising Jen :heart2:

Real talk.

Deserving his own thread for that.

:clap3:

@SavagePapi

3 hours ago, SavagePapi said:

Looking Fab.

:heart2:

2 hours ago, DanceAgain said:

Your Faves that irrelevant she couldn't even get a Nickelodeon nomination these days :rip:

Jennifers been nominated for like 100+ awards in the last 2 years alone :sistrens:

Jennifer remains collecting all these Icon Awards, whilst you're fave shelves remain collecting dust whilst she's been paid dust.

mariah-fat.gif

Drag :wanda:

OT: Deserved!

On 6/4/2022 at 7:35 PM, Cheers said:

WELL deserved. Jennifer Lopez is a legend and ATRL/Stan Twitter needs to accept this. 

5 hours ago, Cheers said:

Uh, so? Only old people and gays buy vinyls 

Isn't her fanbase mostly "old people and gays," a demographic you dismiss as insignificant to relevancy? 

As a gay I do enjoy her.

3 hours ago, DanceAgain said:

mariah-fat.gif

She’s too busy being inducted into the Songwriters Hall of Fame this month to be collecting gold-plated popcorn buckets.

5 hours ago, fridayteenage said:

Isn't her fanbase mostly "old people and gays," a demographic you dismiss as insignificant to relevancy? 

As a gay I do enjoy her.

“Only gays and olds buy vinyls” does not = “insignificant” 

• 3 weeks later...

J LEGEND :heart2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.