Shakira was hospitalized on Saturday after anxiety attack (Hola! mag)

Virgos Groove

Ambulance and anxiety attack: Shakira and Piqué suffer a setback amid crisis rumors (Google-translated from Spanish)

It happened at five in the afternoon of last Saturday, May 28, and what seemed like a quiet day turned into a complicated moment for the couple, as sources close to the magazine Hola! Both vehicles, that of the athlete and that of the artist, were in the vicinity of his home, located in the Barcelona town of Esplugues de Llobregat.

What caught the most attention was that an ambulance was also on the scene and Shakira was very nervous inside it . As these sources have revealed to the aforementioned publication, the Colombian could not stop crying when suffering a strong anxiety attack. Outside was Gerad Piqué with a serious face, affected by the situation and pending what was happening to his partner.

:dancehall:

Rata de dos patas! Maldito español c*lero hijo de p*ta! Pique when I catch you! How dare you? How dare you? Shakira is a goddess. You will suffer greatly the consequences of your actions, you broke down, sinful football player. 

Edited by Erotic

2 minutes ago, Richie.Valdez said:

Is this even a reliable source? 

7 minutes ago, ATWK said:

Pictures of an old lady being carried to an ambulance is suppost to prove something? :deadbanana4:

Edited by brazil

1 minute ago, brazil said:

Picturing of an old lady being carried to an ambulance is suppost to prove something? :deadbanana4:

That's (supposedly) her mother

Is the old lady having a breakdown in the picture Shakira’s mom?

if he caused it then why was he hugging her and going to the hospital? 

3 minutes ago, ATWK said:

That's (supposedly) her mother

Oh nevermind then. Hope she gets better :heart:

14 minutes ago, ATWK said:

So an old lady was carried on an ambulance...can't see Shakira.

Is this because she’s a criminal and it looks like she isn’t getting away with it? I’d be distraught too.

6 minutes ago, EtherealCat said:

if he caused it then why was he hugging her and going to the hospital? 

'cause thats his wife and mother of his children, and he's prolly trying to make up for the infidelity? Plus even if he doesn't love her anymore or whatever, she's still a person suffering an anxiety attack, that can be dangerous. Like Are you 7? 

8 minutes ago, FAN said:

Is this because she’s a criminal and it looks like she isn’t getting away with it? I’d be distraught too.

:ihype:

It must be a combination of Pique's infidelity and the taxes drama. I truly hope she can put all of this behind and get better. 

At least, the world is always at her feet and supporting her no matter what.

Wish her good luck :heart2:

13 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

So an old lady was carried on an ambulance...can't see Shakira.

You can literally see Piqué in the first pic.

5 minutes ago, XXXO said:

'cause thats his girlfriend and mother of his children, and he's prolly trying to make up for the infidelity? Plus even if he doesn't love her anymore or whatever, she's still a person suffering an anxiety attack, that can be dangerous. Like Are you 7? 

making up for it by being around her whilst shes having an anxiety attack caused by his cheating? that doesnt sound very helpful to me

9 minutes ago, EtherealCat said:

making up for it by being around her whilst shes having an anxiety attack caused by his cheating? that doesnt sound very helpful to me

Was he suppose to leave? Make it make sense. And you don't know what caused it.

11 minutes ago, ATWK said:

You can literally see Piqué in the first pic.

Yes...Piqué. You're right. 

43 minutes ago, ATWK said:

That's Shakira's parents in the pictures - it seems like her mother is suffering from an anxiety attack (or something else). Pique is in the 1st picture, but Shakira isn't in any of these. This just seems like a convenient way to tie this in with the rumors of Pique cheating on Shakira - quite trashy but then again this is a gossip magazine so I'm not surprised.

Edited by Mick

4 minutes ago, rzal said:

Was he suppose to leave? Make it make sense. And you don't know what caused it.

if he caused it then yes it makes sense to me that he would leave when her mum is there to look after her, obviously that is not a widely shared opinion though sorry for saying anything

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.