ALMA - "Everything Beautiful"

pavi

New single by ALMA out July 1st!

Sounds cute, love her voice!

happy she's back but why only july 1st?

I don’t get why they put up a pre order a month early. She’s not a huge artist to pull in pre saves. She only has 86 likes on that tweet. The music industry sucks.

Cute but i don't think she'll ever top her Heavy Rules EP. She needs to comeback to generic electropop

13 hours ago, Generation Braindead said:

I don’t get why they put up a pre order a month early. She’s not a huge artist to pull in pre saves. She only has 86 likes on that tweet. The music industry sucks.

:rip: her career has been weird. she was getting these massive co write credits but I don't know what happened after that

I love her music so I'm excited for this..was a little worried she would just disappear

1 hour ago, Saint James said:

:rip: her career has been weird. she was getting these massive co write credits but I don't know what happened after that

Miley stopped working with her after she wouldn’t let her release LA Money. 

I am surprised the label is giving her support for a second LP already based on her numbers.

• 3 weeks later...

not a 2 minute 19 second long comeback lead single. it ends so abruptly too. :!ohno:

Edited by FireFade

mlaredoperez

cute song by Tone's and i's cousin

It's cute! So mad it lacks a good last chorus tho :monkey:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.