Brad Pitt fans want him to pursue legal action against Angelina Jolie

SmittenCake

I would like to see him try so that Saint can end his career for good in Hollywood like Amber Heard's Hollywood career. Pitt's career is still going because this isn't publicly known outside of Little Saintlors fanbase, but that can change if he tries iT.

1024e193f870b8728c13c144219af3e4.gif

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• John Slayne

• SmittenCake

• Mohit

• FreeXone

Top Posters In This Topic

Amber did nothing wrong, but Jolie definitely should be rotting in prison for many of her past crimes, so maybe justice will finally be served.

Oh y'all are too confident. He can easily hire some bots, spread the messy stuff she did in early 2000s, being a homewrecker or whatever, say she hit him, manipulated the kids etc. There are already many people on his side even though the kids hate him. 

Can you imagine how iconic and hot would that be ? Angelina, Jennifer and Brad all in the same courtroom :jonny4:

Team Jolie already stomped on his corrupt/biased judge for not letting her children testify. He's not going to risk a fair and objective judge allowing Saint's children to speak their truth.

Hopefully they will go to court so that Angelina can expose Brad and Aniston as LOSERS :clap3:

On 6/3/2022 at 4:10 AM, Mohit said:

are they wrong though? i mean what did he do exactly? beat one of his disrespectful kids to teach them a lesson? this is pretty common in many cultures where kids are given a proper *dose* every few weeks if they get out of hand of the parents. 

And jolie took them kids away from him just cuz of this. Shameful and pathetic. He should definitely sue her. 

why is it always the accounts with less than 200 comments who post the most insane sh*t like this :deadbanana4:

1 minute ago, John Slayne said:

why is it always the accounts with less than 200 comments who post the most insane sh*t like this :deadbanana4:

Can you explain how is my comment insane? No wonder Western kids dont even give basic respect to their parents once they grow up and leave them to rot in their miserable homes alone. 

On 6/3/2022 at 8:53 AM, JBJT2786 said:

And Amber Heard was a turd for starting the whole mess.

Both are turds

he was doing lines infront his kids like he isn't winning anything but a ticket to hell! 

Lock Amber Heard and Angelina Jolie up!

On 6/3/2022 at 6:25 AM, Simple said:

Can you imagine how iconic and hot would that be ? Angelina, Jennifer and Brad all in the same courtroom :jonny4:

Saint would leave with her purse FULL after emptying that child abusers pockets. :pukey:

panniston leaving with a razzie

Edited by SwiftLover

Angelina is a well-known actress who is generally loved. Amber Heard was a D-List nobody before the trial. It won’t end the same way for that reason alone. 

Miss Brad knows better than to poke that sleeping giant, cause Legend Jolie and her children would have that child beater stripped of all his money and reputation within a month. He will quit while he’s ahead cause there is nothing to gain from going against the queen.

20 hours ago, Mohit said:

Can you explain how is my comment insane? No wonder Western kids dont even give basic respect to their parents once they grow up and leave them to rot in their miserable homes alone. 

you are advocating for literal child abuse because 'wEsTeRn KiDs DoN't GiVe ReSpEcT', which is the most bizarre and dumb justification based on your own assumptions and ignorance about Western culture. you clearly don't know the first thing about psychology and parenting if you think hitting children is ok and will make them respect you. 

unhinged and i hope you never have children in your life because no child deserves an abusive parent.

1 hour ago, John Slayne said:

you are advocating for literal child abuse because 'wEsTeRn KiDs DoN't GiVe ReSpEcT', which is the most bizarre and dumb justification based on your own assumptions and ignorance about Western culture. you clearly don't know the first thing about psychology and parenting if you think hitting children is ok and will make them respect you. 

unhinged and i hope you never have children in your life because no child deserves an abusive parent.

What you call "child abuse" has been working fine for thousands of years in Asian/South Asian or even African Cultures. Its called disciplining a kid. I guess you people will never get out of your hole and always look at other cultures with your narrow mindset. 

People in your US go shoot up an entire pre-nursery school and you are giving me lecture about why disciplining a kid is wrong. 

11 hours ago, Mohit said:

What you call "child abuse" has been working fine for thousands of years in Asian/South Asian or even African Cultures. Its called disciplining a kid. I guess you people will never get out of your hole and always look at other cultures with your narrow mindset. 

People in your US go shoot up an entire pre-nursery school and you are giving me lecture about why disciplining a kid is wrong. 

You're advocating for literal child abuse despite virtually every psychology study showing that beating children does NOT work and only traumatizes them... but I have a narrow mindset? I have to laugh. 

It has literally not been 'working fine' for thousands of years anywhere, that's why there's so many toxic family dynamics and generational trauma everywhere.

Not to mention that physically assaulting another person is just wrong period and it doesn't matter if they're smaller than you or "a kid". If you can't raise and discipline your kid without abuse then you are unfit to be a parent and shouldn't be anywhere near children. 

Also you are foolish to think that school shootings happen because children are not abused enough when in most cases the perpetrators are exactly teenagers who have been bullied and abused by their peers and parents. So try again. 

There's no way he'd do this, it would be more damaging for him if anything.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.