• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• noonbob

• V$.

• Venice B

• Alongoria13

I am so excited! I loved this one so much. :WAP:

I’m stoked! I’m a new fan so I never played the OG but everyone says it’s so good.

I hope it'll live up to OG RE4 quality 

17 minutes ago, LeMésTragique said:

I hope it'll live up to OG RE4 quality 

I doubt it. The temple section with the weirdos saying "te voy a matar" will hardly be surpassed. Also, it looks a bit more serious than og.

op: I'm not expecting much because og re4 is one of my fave games ever, but at least I'm praying they didn't cut content ala re3 / re2. And make it more like RE1 remake instead. 

I’m loving all the remakes. I’ve played through 2 & 3 in particular more times than I can remember. Excited for this next one :flame:

We needed Code Veronica first

It looks like Leon has the same face model from RE2R :WAP:

Ahhhhh bitchhhhhhh gimme re1 remake too

This is gonna be game if 2023 I can just feel it :jonny2:

OMG :jonny: I knew it was coming since I played Village and thought wow they can reuse basically everything.

Some people were asking for CVX but idk how they would rewrite some of the storyline for 2020s :rip: plus that game and Outbreak are not known enough for their remakes to make a profit.

I'm glad capcom is finally giving their female fighters better outfits over dresses, skirts and shorts. Some nerds will be mad about it and blame feminism though :rip:

I’d rather have a remake for CVX but still excited for this. As long as suplexes stay in. 

1 hour ago, Alongoria13 said:

This. :devil:

People act like 'Code Veronica' can never be remade ever since '4' remake is coming first. :toofunny3: I'm sure a remake for 'Code Veronica' will come eventually but obviously '4' was more successful and would get one first and it has Leon as lead. I could see Capcom doing '4' first then 'Code Veronica' next a year later. 

I can't believe they announced this before the Village DLC and REvelations 3 :bibliahh: but I'm happy anyways! RE4 is an awesome game and I'm excited for this version, hope is more like RE2 and less like RE3 though :sistrens:

2 hours ago, Venice B said:

I can't believe they announced this before the Village DLC and REvelations 3 :bibliahh: but I'm happy anyways! RE4 is an awesome game and I'm excited for this version, hope is more like RE2 and less like RE3 though :sistrens:

The Village DLC are not happening. If it's not about Donna or Dimitrescu, they can KEEP it. :gaycat5:

OT: Finally. :jonnycat: This looks great! 

Praying that they removed having to babysit Ashley throughout the entire game because I hated that **** :skull:

17 hours ago, Alongoria13 said:

EXACTLY!!!!! :redface:

Also, why the **** is Ada not in her ICONIC dress?!?!

Seriously a red turtleneck?? It's giving a rehash of Re6 Ada.

Other than that, visuals look great. Now let's see how much content they've cut :noparty:

16 hours ago, jezebelvictoria said:

People act like 'Code Veronica' can never be remade ever since '4' remake is coming first. :toofunny3: I'm sure a remake for 'Code Veronica' will come eventually but obviously '4' was more successful and would get one first and it has Leon as lead. I could see Capcom doing '4' first then 'Code Veronica' next a year later. 

The gays need Code Veronica though, the plot, the villains and that twink Steve showing up are as camp as it gets :fish2:

17 hours ago, Saddy said:

OMG AAAA CAN'T WAIT :jonny5:

When did you become a RE stan *****/lamb??

:jonny4:

1 minute ago, Alongoria13 said:

The gays need Code Veronica though, the plot, the villains and that twink Steve showing up are as camp as it gets :fish2:

Ikr :cries:

I hated the way the Ashfords were handled in DSC. I NEED Alexia to give that Staircase scene in full RE engine Glory :jonny5:

Also, RE CV = Best soundtrack!!

Maybe they can get Madead to provide ha humming vocals for the remake.

:jonny4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.