Breaking: Five People Shot Dead At Funeral In Wisconsin, USA.

GoodGuyGoneGhetto

Pretends to be shocked, but yikes

holy ****, how many shootings in the last 7 days? this is wild. 

the way the conservatives have just ignored every shooting since ugvalde...soon they are all gonna start saying these shootings are just hoaxes so dems can take away their guns

Jfc it never ends

RIP to the victims 

Definitely not going out for pride anymore :mazen:

The way that I would not be leaving the house for NOTHING if I lived in the U.S. :sad:

Praying there is a solution sometime soon...we all know there won't be though. What kind of 'freedom' is this?

Not a funeral :rip:

The crazies are jumping out from every direction 

Really insane to go to funeral and commit mass shootings. I know this is daily occurrence here, but this is getting way too normalized 

The price we keep paying for our free dumb. The mental health crisis in America warrants stricter gun laws. Make people get routine mental health checks. Raise the minimum age and outright ban assault weapons. Have a national database of ballistics for every gun done before it is sold. 

A handgun for protection and a hunting rifle to grab a deer of whatever, I can understand. I see both sides of the fence of the for and the against. 

Not weapons designed to deliver a spray of bullets. Unless you have plans to kill a bunch of people or overthrow a government, I cannot fathom a justified reason to open a gun that can cause mass casualties in seconds. 

If America goes to war, I would also rather have a bunch of young fit men and not 40 year old drunk rednecks protecting me. 

The sad fact is mass shootings have been happening every day for decades now. These recent string of shootings have only been brought to the media forefront due to public frenzy (widespread grief, fear & political turmoil) surrounding the extreme nature of Buffalo and Uvalde. 

In before US politicians propose to arm and train funeral directors so this doesn't happen again.

So sad. How do we know they died though? Hope not...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.