Sarah Jessica Parker gets asked about Kim Cattrall 'feud' again;Responds with honesty

MadonnasBoyfriend

Whatever the case, it's clear Kim didn't want to do a third film because she wasn't offered enough money by the studio.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MadonnasBoyfriend

• FreeXone

• Bey'Knight

• tootight49

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Truth Teller said:

I can. She was very clear about her initial issue with SJP. Kim's side is that she said no to the 3rd movie because she was simply over it and told them so. Meanwhile, SJP was telling the press (you can find the interview on YouTube) that the 3rd movie isn't happening because Kim blocked it and that she had demands the studio couldn't satisfy. She repeats that in this interview (for no reason). I can't guarantee that that's a complete lie necessarily, although I do believe Kim when she says she said no from the beginning. But even if what SJP said were true, she had NO business telling the world and villifying Kim. Which she is STILL doing. Like you said, this was between Kim and the studio. And what Kim said about her, that "she could have been nicer" fits perfectly in this scenario. 

SJP was probably pressed the studio was not interested in a movie without Samantha tbh. 

She didn’t say Kim blocked it. She said the studio didn’t want to do the movie without her. If anything, that’s a testament to how crucial the studio views the role of Sam. In any case, Sarah wasn’t lying. Both sides agree she didn’t want to do the movie. Kim claimed she was being accused of being a diva for passing on the 3rd movie but it was the media and wait for it … her cast mates that called her out. They’re the ones who specified what Kim’s “demands” were. They claim she insisted on the studio financing a pet project of hers. Whether this is true or not, Kim’s grievance should be with the ppl that put this out, Not Sarah but it’s the easiest thing to paint the no1 on the call sheet as the villain. Of course y’all ran with it Cus you see these women as their characters not individual persons. There are far more people who have blunt things to say about Kim than Sarah, the misplaced umbrage is not it. 

13 hours ago, Plague said:

But did people actually say something bad about her?

i'd say sth like this:

13 hours ago, jim19911126 said:

I personally see SJP as a nice person but her extra proud ego is main issue which caused Kim’s anger.

SJP has always been the center of everything she did, she loved all the attention, but the only thing that didn’t go as her wish, was Kim stole the whole attention from her on SATC.

Look at what she said here, all her “employees” never had issues, because basically all of her works , people worked FOR her.

and look at Cynthia and Kristen, they were never the main topic of the show, their characters never had the popularity of Samantha, so they were never a threat for SJP, that’s why she sees them as “friends”.

Kim once said in an interview that SJP “could’ve been nicer”, and based on what has been given, I think Kim was speaking of the truth.

2 hours ago, Truth Teller said:

I can. She was very clear about her initial issue with SJP. Kim's side is that she said no to the 3rd movie because she was simply over it and told them so. Meanwhile, SJP was telling the press (you can find the interview on YouTube) that the 3rd movie isn't happening because Kim blocked it and that she had demands the studio couldn't satisfy. She repeats that in this interview (for no reason). I can't guarantee that that's a complete lie necessarily, although I do believe Kim when she says she said no from the beginning. But even if what SJP said were true, she had NO business telling the world and villifying Kim. Which she is STILL doing. Like you said, this was between Kim and the studio. And what Kim said about her, that "she could have been nicer" fits perfectly in this scenario. 

SJP was probably pressed the studio was not interested in a movie without Samantha tbh. 

This. Team Kim. 

3 hours ago, Truth Teller said:

+ Candace Bushnell, Darren Star and Patricia Field (!!!) are all team Kim despite the fact SJP was always praising them only for them to completely ignore her and shut her out their lives 

++ Kim was always given a different hotel when they would shoot outside of NYC for the show whereas SJP, CN and KD would share the same one and there was even an expose a few years back that SJP as one of the main producers of the show would always have a saying on these type of situations 

+++ when Kim lashed out on SJP after her brothers disappearance and ultimate suicide, obviously Kim was emotional but shutting down SJP (and just) like that proves their relationship was sour so SJPs claims that she was always dumbfounded by Kim’s opinion are untruthful 

++++ SJP, MPK and HBO were willing to have Kim back on s2 of AJLT only for SJP and MPK changing their opinion all of the sudden because Kim spoke her truth and rightfully defended herself 

Edited by SupremeGoddess

MadonnasBoyfriend
19 minutes ago, SupremeGoddess said:

SJP, MPK and HBO were willing to have Kim back on s2 of AJLT

Fanfic. Where are you getting this particular bit of information.

I don't know, I haven't made my mind about this, were Kim's demands SO out of place that an entire film went to the toilet? Even if she wanted equal pay to SJP, I doubt complying with that request would mean the movie was no longer feasible.

Kim said that the reboot is basically what they had in mind for movie #3. A possible plot revolved around Samantha receiving unwanted nude pictures from Brady, who at the time would've been aeound 14 years old. It doesn't take much thought as to why she declined and decided to close that chapter forever. Her character reached its peak of ridicule with the second movie and by the third movie they would have her arrested as a pedophile.

13 hours ago, SpaceMan said:

Ms Parker reeks of fake niceness, my intuition never lie, she's wearing a mask for sure, a long one

Nnnn :rip:

Idk, I still love both women and still watch SATC religiously 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.