Sarah Jessica Parker gets asked about Kim Cattrall 'feud' again;Responds with honesty

MadonnasBoyfriend

1 hour ago, Negev said:

Kim hasn't been talking about this for a long time.

The fan fiction.

She talks about this the same if not more than anyone else.

Stop the lying.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MadonnasBoyfriend

• FreeXone

• Bey'Knight

• tootight49

Top Posters In This Topic

I’ve always pitched my tent on her honour. People jumped on the Kim bandwagon because they couldn’t or don’t care to delineate between Samantha and her actor. Every cast member that has spoken up about this supposed feud has never faulted Sarah on any count. That says as little as it does a mouthful. 

I think there’s truth in what both of them are saying. But gays who think that they’re Samantha (and assume that Samantha and Kim are the same person) are quick to dismiss SJP’s point of view

55 minutes ago, dabunique said:

SJP is such trash, all this Kim talk and still no one wants to see ur show

And Just Like That is HBO Max’s most successful show EVER :rip:

I personally see SJP as a nice person but her extra proud ego is main issue which caused Kim’s anger.

SJP has always been the center of everything she did, she loved all the attention, but the only thing that didn’t go as her wish, was Kim stole the whole attention from her on SATC.

Look at what she said here, all her “employees” never had issues, because basically all of her works , people worked FOR her.

and look at Cynthia and Kristen, they were never the main topic of the show, their characters never had the popularity of Samantha, so they were never a threat for SJP, that’s why she sees them as “friends”.

Kim once said in an interview that SJP “could’ve been nicer”, and based on what has been given, I think Kim was speaking of the truth.

45 minutes ago, Frozen99 said:

the "no one else said anything bad about me" :dies: narcissist

kim was the show, carrie has always been one of the most annoying characters ever .. how, fitting

But did people actually say something bad about her?

She should stop talking about it because people have already made up their mind and no amount of evidence that Kim seems super bitter and unhappy will ever change it.

Always portrays herself as a victim. Leave Kim alone :toofunny3:

1 hour ago, jim19911126 said:

I personally see SJP as a nice person but her extra proud ego is main issue which caused Kim’s anger.

SJP has always been the center of everything she did, she loved all the attention, but the only thing that didn’t go as her wish, was Kim stole the whole attention from her on SATC.

Look at what she said here, all her “employees” never had issues, because basically all of her works , people worked FOR her.

and look at Cynthia and Kristen, they were never the main topic of the show, their characters never had the popularity of Samantha, so they were never a threat for SJP, that’s why she sees them as “friends”.

Kim once said in an interview that SJP “could’ve been nicer”, and based on what has been given, I think Kim was speaking of the truth.

She never used the word "employees" in the posted quote. She said "both my employers and the people that I feel I'm responsible for as a producer of the show." She made it clear that she's both an employee and an employer, and within those two roles, she hasn't been spoken of in the same way as Kim has portrayed her. 

If she was so mean to Kim then she would probably be like that with others and yet no one has said anything. Kim comes across very bitter. 

Ms Parker reeks of fake niceness, my intuition never lie, she's wearing a mask for sure, a long one

5 hours ago, Truth Teller said:

I do not believe her. She comes across faker and faker every time she talks about this

THIS. Something about SJP seems off to me. I get the vibe she is manipulative 

4 hours ago, Bey'Knight said:

I’ve always pitched my tent on her honour. People jumped on the Kim bandwagon because they couldn’t or don’t care to delineate between Samantha and her actor. Every cast member that has spoken up about this supposed feud has never faulted Sarah on any count. That says as little as it does a mouthful. 

Maybe because all of these people still work with SJP on a show she's executively producing and therefore can't afford to be badmouthing her? They can say what they want about Kim with no consequences, they're not on her payroll.

Your thoughts on Kim Cattrall? (be honest) 

oh wow, oh wow... guess Kim isn't the only one SJP is terrorizing on set

6 minutes ago, Douglas Booth said:

oh wow, oh wow... guess Kim isn't the only one SJP is terrorizing on set

She’s not producing Hocus Pocus 2, I guess her non-employees co-workers are spilling the tea.  

Minnie Driver responded to a post on Instagram but deleted this “Um, she’s not the only one”.

Classy queen who stays booked :clap3:

Kim on the other hand.. atleast she's a narrator on some Hulu show? Congrats I guess

4 hours ago, Truth Teller said:

Maybe because all of these people still work with SJP on a show she's executively producing and therefore can't afford to be badmouthing her? They can say what they want about Kim with no consequences, they're not on her payroll.

No, not the case. Statements were made well after the show and movies were done. Even the actor who played Sam’s boyfriend defended Sarah. And Sarah is one exec producer. None of them are on her payroll. That would be HBO. They could’ve stayed mum or given or generic Hollywood non-answer but all are firm on their stance. 

It’s funny Cus even Kim doesn’t have single tangible accusation against Sarah. Sure she’s lashed out and used adjectives but name one thing she’s accused Sarah of directly? U can’t. Her issues are with the studio. If I were to add my own conjecture, I’d say she dragged Sarah into it for not interceding on her behalf. 

all i care is the quality decline and depressing tone of AJLT

Edited by truthteller

It's an act lol....kim cattrel has her reasons. 

4 minutes ago, truthteller said:

all i care is the quality decline and depressing tone of AJLT

I love the new season. Samantha and her husband broke me I am hoping thru the same thing with my bf of  9 years......he's so comfortable and I'm ready to jump ship but don't wanna break his heart. 

7 hours ago, Shelter said:

If she was so mean to Kim then she would probably be like that with others and yet no one has said anything. Kim comes across very bitter. 

The others weren't competition

3 hours ago, Bey'Knight said:

It’s funny Cus even Kim doesn’t have single tangible accusation against Sarah. Sure she’s lashed out and used adjectives but name one thing she’s accused Sarah of directly? U can’t.

I can. She was very clear about her initial issue with SJP. Kim's side is that she said no to the 3rd movie because she was simply over it and told them so. Meanwhile, SJP was telling the press (you can find the interview on YouTube) that the 3rd movie isn't happening because Kim blocked it and that she had demands the studio couldn't satisfy. She repeats that in this interview (for no reason). I can't guarantee that that's a complete lie necessarily, although I do believe Kim when she says she said no from the beginning. But even if what SJP said were true, she had NO business telling the world and villifying Kim. Which she is STILL doing. Like you said, this was between Kim and the studio. And what Kim said about her, that "she could have been nicer" fits perfectly in this scenario. 

SJP was probably pressed the studio was not interested in a movie without Samantha tbh. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.