Kim K on Pete: "Heard about this BDE, need to get out there...was just basically DTF"

Forever Winter

Taylucifer

so this is Ariana’s fault

Something about men getting passed around for their dick is so hot :jonny6:

The stuff that’s been coming out of her mouth lately. :skull: At least when she was with Kanye, she used to just stand there and look pretty in the clothes he dressed her in, and kept her mouth shut.

Just now, Daydream said:

The stuff that’s been coming out of her mouth lately. :skull: At least when she was with Kanye, she used to just stand there and look pretty in the clothes he dressed her in, and kept her mouth shut.

The misogyny, then again not surprise coming from a depp supporter. 

Girl when the dick is attached to that it’s not worth it :biblio:

and she’s afraid her children might discover her sex tape? that’s very hypocritical of her

north better drag her mum

2 minutes ago, Harry said:

and she’s afraid her children might discover her sex tape? that’s very hypocritical of her

north better drag her mum

yea bc hearing your mom mention BDE is the same as seeing her in sex tape :rip: 

So, my question is…is it big? Does she confirm whether or not this man is going on vacation? I’ve searched and searched and haven’t seen so much as a print on him. ?

2 minutes ago, ct40 said:

So, my question is…is it big? Does she confirm whether or not this man is going on vacation? I’ve searched and searched and haven’t seen so much as a print on him. ?

I admire your dedication

OT :

19 minutes ago, Harry said:

Having her sextape played on Roblox, possibly in front of her child, is the same as looking for a good d? :deadbanana2:

MadonnasBoyfriend

She's very honest and open

Kim, you’re 40

Very embarrassing :rip: 

She's gotten worse since dating the unfunny "comedian" Pete. They deserve each other.

Roman Holiday

Pete is such a clout chaser, which I wish he’d just admit. Sick of the “I hate fame” persona he has created while dating Kim K and going to space with Jeff Bezos. :rip: 

The fact that he came for Ariana’s spray tan and now dating the ultimate black fisher 

Well her taste in men went nosediving because she went from Kanye (Who may be a big unhinged but he is not ugly) to this talentless trolling looking ass man who's not even with her for anything other than clout... Bless her...

There’s nothing wrong with her basically saying “I thought this would just be a little fling to get myself out there and help me get over my last relationship, I didn’t realize I would actually really like him” :rip: 

A lot of couples have the same story. 

1 hour ago, gugunikko said:

The misogyny, then again not surprise coming from a depp supporter. 

Being a Depp supporter doesnt make y you misogynist. I swear these amber fans are the worst 

it's kinda cute, i ship them

pete > the lunatic

Pete is one of the first male celebs that is basically just known for some high profile relationships with some A listers. 

F*cked his way to the top. 

MadonnasBoyfriend
1 hour ago, Gesamtkunstwerk said:

Pete is one of the first male celebs that is basically just known for some high profile relationships with some A listers. 

F*cked his way to the top. 

John Mayor was known as the Hollywood community dick. And now it's Pete.

It’s literally not that serious 

good for you girl, get that BDE 

7 hours ago, Protocol said:

Well allegedly the tea is that they wanted to pair her up with a billionaire or big movie star but absolutely none were remotely interested, so they got desperate and had to fish waaay lower on the celebrity totem pole, all the way down to trashy junkie TV star land and that’s how they ended with Pete. And that it’s all contractual to promote the new Kartrashian show and they’ve never actually slept with each other.

Kimberly of course is saying this for publicity, which she seems quite desperate to receive as of late. It’s probably the fact that those harsh Armenian features are coming out with age. She looks more like her father with every passing month.

:biblio:

My fellow Armenians sweeties.

But imo Kim has gotten SO much excessive/ridiculous work done that she would look better with her natural features returning. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.