Latto: “Nicki is my inspiration & dream collab”

Click Clack

• ATRL Moderator
4 hours ago, Click Clack said:

she literally has a song on her album where she referenced nicki’s my chick bad verse, so like, what are you talking about?

& i think i’ll take latto’s word about her being inspired over yours, feelslikeadream

Hmmmmmmmm, how peculiar she would reference a Ludacris song instead of a song from one of Nicki's many albums :mandown:

32 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Hmmmmmmmm, how peculiar she would reference a Ludacris song instead of a song from one of Nicki's many albums :mandown:

Latto has stated numerous of times Nicki was the reason she even became a rapper. So who gives a **** about a reference of a song. It really makes y'all enraged when these new girls give her props.  :lmao::celestial3:

Edited by xfreshkidxx

4 hours ago, Champagne said:

Really? This is really the best the Barbz can come up with? Ouch :rip: My life does not revolve around Christina. I can’t say the same about you and your rapist-enabler fave Nicki. 

This is so weak :bibliahh: @Click Clack really gathered you omg 

5 hours ago, Click Clack said:

1-C5-CD0-B4-A7-CB-43-D1-81-EE-A7-A5669-F

whoops!

qyWRcPE.gif

:bibliahh:

1 hour ago, xfreshkidxx said:

Latto has stated numerous of times Nicki was the reason she even became a rapper. So who gives a **** about a reference of a song. It really makes y'all enraged when these new girls give her props.  :lmao::celestial3:

this is how you clear a btch

qyWRcPE.gif

4 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

This is so weak :bibliahh: @Click Clack really gathered you omg 

:bibliahh:

qyWRcPE.gif

Nicki needs to collab with Iggy Azalea. Iggy doesn't beg, but she's been wanting one! + the most loyal out of all the girls.

4 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

I know it leaves you absolutely DISTRESSED over Nicki’s CONTINUED impact on the industry

qyWRcPE.gif

Edited by GoatGly

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.