Eleven slaying the "34+35" choreo

wantedyoutogrow

Not me thinking this was an edit the whole morning I saw it on my tl :deadbanana4:

Is this Millie or the 8-year-old they got to play young 11? I genuinely can’t tell :bibliahh:

4 minutes ago, Death said:

Is this Millie or the 8-year-old they got to play young 11? I genuinely can’t tell :bibliahh:

I thought it was the little girl as well when I saw it, but Millie posted it so I assume it's her :dies:

8 minutes ago, ariananext said:

I thought it was the little girl as well when I saw it, but Millie posted it so I assume it's her :dies:

fhskshsgs :priceless: sometimes I forget to separate the characters from the actors, and that Millie is really like this

The title should be "5+6 slaying the 34+35 choreo" for the ATRL brain gymnastics 

Edited by Cocetti
typo

mlaredoperez
48 minutes ago, Credit said:

this is gross sry she looks 6

If you take all the make up and the 50 year old Hollywood soccer mom hair, she looks younger than her age.

1 hour ago, Death said:

it's millie, the 8 year old has a completely different face which they had to CGI so it looks like millie. i doubt they did all that for a tiktok

Edited by favorite crime

38 minutes ago, Death said:

fhskshsgs :priceless: sometimes I forget to separate the characters from the actors, and that Millie is really like this

yeah :dies: 

this reminded me of :bibliahh:

EpNn-3bXEAQ_fHW?format=jpg&name=large

NOT her actually doing the 69 choreo this late :deadbanana4: the single is DEAD should've danced to motive x promiscuous REPUBLIC what are you DOING!

if3ldk2w2j841.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.