• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Otana

• SitarHero

• Mr. Peanutbutter

• RT Air

Loved it so much I'm in awe. I got the Sacrilege vibes too

Ugh both songs have gagging, if the entire album is this good this‘ll be their best release since SYB :jonny2:

7 hours ago, yonka said:

Burning is kind of giving Sacrilege from Mosquito..

Same :jonny: just when you think nothing can top that masterpiece, Burning comes out :jonny:

1 hour ago, Littlejfrey said:

Same :jonny: just when you think nothing can top that masterpiece, Burning comes out :jonny:

...Sacrilege? Masterpiece? I do not agree with you there. 

Mosquito is only OK, definitely the weakest in their discography. Spitting gave me such high hopes for Cool It Down.

This is incredible, and yeah like yall have said, it does sounds like masterpiece Sacrilege.

SOTEOTW is perfection and one of my most played songs this year, the album is going to destroy me.

Burning is great but SOTEOTW remains way superior imo. Super excited for the album tho

• 1 month later...

Very good album indeed, this definitely exceeded my expectations. "Full" of catchy songs.

so far really good. makes me want to give 'mosquito' a new spin, I don't remember much of that album tbh.

I’m a little underwhelmed on first listen, especially after such a long wait :noparty: It’s a little too mellow imo and at parts repetitive. Apart from the singles, only Wolf and Different Today stood out, although they’re indeed god tier. The rest were good to neutral… I’ll definitely give it a few more plays, though.

Great comeback record. I love the overall sound of the album, it's so atmospheric and spacey. Wolf is a standout for me 

such a really nice album, today is taste-people's SERVE day. we feasting. 

loved Wolf, Mars is so cute as well. but the album as a whole in general.

the TRUE indie sleeze queen is back.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.