Top Posters In This Topic

• nooniebao

• Temporal

• Bindi

• Ger

Top Posters In This Topic

A bop for the week. yas

I like this one a lot more than the lead. :clap3:

I can see this annoying people because it's a little noisey, but I love it! A banger :johnald:

21 hours ago, LCTV said:

#5 on New Music Friday

#22 on Pop Rising

Sleigh!

im not really a fan of hers but the instrumental on this is INSANE, specially right at the intro, that sounds heavenly like im on the gates of heaven 

Listening to TWIA after Want Want makes me appreciate it so much more :coffee:

the song is so good 

the video too

On 6/3/2022 at 6:53 AM, Ger-55 said:

WaiT at this bop, sooo good. Excited for her next album, I liked her debut a lot, ugh so many highlights there.

This seems to be a more mature project, she better come through because she constantly delivers.

i discovered 'that's where i am' bc my fave streamer was listening to it, so i listened to want want too, absolute banger, i love it!

about to listen to her debut, what were your faves?

4 minutes ago, Frozen99 said:

Haven't heard the album in a while, but I'd say: Back in My Body, Light On, On + Off, Retrograde and Overnight (probably in that order). Let me know what you think, I believe that album was lighter.

4 hours ago, Frozen99 said:

i discovered 'that's where i am' bc my fave streamer was listening to it, so i listened to want want too, absolute banger, i love it!

And what are your thoughts?

My faves are Fallingwater, Back In My Body, Alaska and Burning.

OT:  I really like Want Want (and That’s Where I Am) and they have everything to be songs I LOVE but from Maggie they seem… underwhelming? I always lover how she kept her middle ground between nature and synthy sounds, so the new songs being more synthy-rock don’t really serve what I look from her music. Hopefully the album as a whole has that balance I crave.

im surprised by her image change and also here for it. Love the song. Issa bop I fear

im obsessed with the video 

The comments section is giving me Zara’s All The Time.

Wow at the ATRL acclaim. 

The chorus kinda almost resembled Adele’s Water Under the Bridge.

I love this! The last minute is really brilliant, it just builds and builds!

No slander necessary for TWIA though, it’s also a good song.

On 6/6/2022 at 3:01 AM, Blue. said:

And what are your thoughts?

My faves are Fallingwater, Back In My Body, Alaska and Burning.

OT:  I really like Want Want (and That’s Where I Am) and they have everything to be songs I LOVE but from Maggie they seem… underwhelming? I always lover how she kept her middle ground between nature and synthy sounds, so the new songs being more synthy-rock don’t really serve what I look from her music. Hopefully the album as a whole has that balance I crave.

On 6/5/2022 at 10:36 PM, Ger-55 said:

Haven't heard the album in a while, but I'd say: Back in My Body, Light On, On + Off, Retrograde and Overnight (probably in that order). Let me know what you think, I believe that album was lighter.

it definitely is lighter, which makes the two new songs sound like a proper progression, i surely prefer this synth-y rock side more

back in my body :worship2: fallingwater, retro and give a little were my fave

excited to see more of her

9 minutes ago, Frozen99 said:

back in my body :worship2:

Yass, that's a career highlight, I always say that song feels like a spiritual experience, so beautiful. Glad you enjoy it!

3 hours ago, Ger-55 said:

Yass, that's a career highlight, I always say that song feels like a spiritual experience, so beautiful. Glad you enjoy it!

it clicked with me after second listen

idpquzf9nn8bfguje1.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.