Hold On Baby (Interlude)
Too Bad
Change The Locks
Dotted Lines
Sex Shop
Let Us Die

Edited by sam.teas

it’s been 84 years…

she better serve quality bc it’s the only thing that’s kept me stanning ha annoying ass for the past 4 years

Edited by On The Bound

Wondered when this was coming given she just opened for Kacey, had her own tour announced for a little while, and was releasing droplets for the past few years.

So we're scrapping Pain and OTMIH but keeping those snoozefests that were the last two singles? :rip:

Ready for it :clap: Glad PAIN isn't involved because that's her weakest song, and I love OTMIH but I'm fine with it being a droplet. For My Friends was nice, I need her to serve a little harder with the rest though.

The cover, the tracks, the fact Pain, OTMIH and HBD aren't there. Girl... :skull:

I'll check out probably since Aaron Dessner (Folklore, Evermore) is producing some tracks. But they seem to be a person that doesn't do traditional album rollouts and just releases whenever the label wants them to or is able to. Also, the tour is happening before the album comes out. :deadbanana2: I've seen them open for Kacey Musgraves and they're cool live. I will just say, if you are promoting an album, the tour should be after it and the LA show isn't doing well so it's a bummer. 

talentless rat x

13 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

i listened to this album

i wish i didn't

Let's close the thread:deadbanana2:

Tbh I'm a little bit excited for it… even if I don’t know how to really feel about it 

Cursed is one of my favourites on the album, so glad she chose to release it!

for my friends is such a nice song i am VERY excited for this specially cause ive waited so long

can't wait!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.