Zayn debuts new career

Rush

Taylucifer

the beard got to go but still hot :allears:

Zayn has always been a creative and he loves this kinda of art so I'm happy he's spending his time doing something he really likes. He looks good and healthy too, I hope the king is living a good life :clap3:

That beard looks disgusting...

Introvert creatives are really good designers. I can see him doing very well in this field perhaps he will be happier. Music is clearly not for him despite his talent behind it. 

He looks hot but he would sell more merch if it was worn :thing:

10 minutes ago, Happylittlepunk said:

Introvert creatives are really good designers. I can see him doing very well in this field perhaps he will be happier. Music is clearly not for him despite his talent behind it. 

I think he's really good at making music too, he's just not a performer. And that's okay, there are lots of artists who like putting music out but not actually performing. If he likes it and if the fans are willing to listen then I don't see any problem. 

not him turning into Post Malone/Jack Harlow :deadbanana2:

i came for new career on OF 

oh well we’ll get there eventually 

Good for him

Also, imo he's aging the best among his members

i was truly not prepared for these pictures :smitten:

People calling him attractive yet 80% of his body is either covered by tattoos or facial hair so I can barely make out his actual features. :deadbanana2:

he looks musty but hot :WAP:

He also has sunglasses

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.