Ava Max - 'Diamonds & Dancefloors'

Supervillain

25 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Let's focus on the fact that this amazing album is getting released in 3 days instead :heart: 

:clap3:And this Kelly Clarkson appearance. I'm ready for VOCALS 

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Totami Legend

• Nefertiti0

• Supervillain

• sbenci

Why are yall entertaining #that troll? 

Anyway, apparently Cold As Ice is out on Apple Music in some countries already

some fans have been receiving spotify invites for “an exclusive audio experience hosted by Ava Max”

12 minutes ago, Blue Avatar said:

some fans have been receiving spotify invites for “an exclusive audio experience hosted by Ava Max”

how do i receive one omguhh

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-features/ava-max-interview-diamonds-dancefloors-heartbreak-1234666692/

She went through two break-ups over the last three years, and the second one, a relationship she ended last June, “really killed me.” By the time she ended that relationship, she’d already released Diamonds & Dancefloors’s lead single “Maybe You’re the Problem.” 

Though most of her album was complete at that point, Max chose to postpone the record and get back into the studio with Cirkut, who she calls the “Einstein of music” and her best friend.

Edited by Nefertiti0

I'm not streaming Cold As Ice, I wanna wait until Friday to have as many surprises as possible. Too many singles is not a good thing!

Also, does anyone know if D&D is coming out on Jan 27th at midnight local time or one set time worldwide? Heaven & Hell came out at midnight local time, but all D&D singles have been coming out at 6 PM where I live so I'm kinda confused :jonnycat:

11 minutes ago, psychodiva336 said:

I'm not streaming Cold As Ice, I wanna wait until Friday to have as many surprises as possible. Too many singles is not a good thing!

Also, does anyone know if D&D is coming out on Jan 27th at midnight local time or one set time worldwide? Heaven & Hell came out at midnight local time, but all D&D singles have been coming out at 6 PM where I live so I'm kinda confused :jonnycat:

I wanted to wait until Friday too, but it's much easier to process one song at the time. Still eight new songs to come :duca:

CAI is amazing in HQ :jonny: the first chorus :jonny: 

Cold As Ice is great, but I was expecting/waiting for a final explosive chorus, but it just ended :biblio:

Edited by Cqmerqn

I do wish Cold As Ice was longer for sure, but the production is fantastic! 

Edited by Socpxd

Cold As Ice is the best song from the album released so far :clap3: should have been the lead 

Another great song in the basket. Listening to these tracks in HQ is glorious.

Cold As Ice proving once again what I already knew: This album is going to wreck me. Bops after bops, not a single break to take a breath.

miss amanda knows how to deliver a bop :alexz: