Ava Max - 'Diamonds & Dancefloors'

Supervillain

8 minutes ago, Power love said:

:deadbanana4:

2 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

well luckily for you its available in physical formats :redface:

hear me out, im a graphic designed and photographer and ive been working with manipulating pictures for like a decade and the second she posted the new artwork I could tell on the spot that it was a screengrab from a video, which makes it look flat and cheap (besides the terrible wig literally floating on her head) and whenever i look at the cover i cant unsee any of it

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Totami Legend

• Nefertiti0

• Supervillain

• Club classic

1 minute ago, #Beautiful said:

she posted the new artwork I could tell on the spot that it was a screengrab from a video, which makes it look flat and cheap (besides the terrible wig literally floating on her head

:rip:

1 minute ago, Power love said:

and then she posted this and the new cover was literally the very first frame like........... be for real ava

The Last of Us
17 minutes ago, #Beautiful said:

controversial opinion but i prefer the old cover over the new one... :deadbanana4:

You're right and you should say it! 

The new one just looks so low budget and half arsed so I’m glad it’s only being used for digital platforms. I thought it looked like a screenshot when I first saw it and then realised it was after seeing this…

2 minutes ago, The Last of Us said:

You're right and you should say it! 

The new one just looks so low budget and half arsed so I’m glad it’s only being used for digital platforms. I thought it looked like a screenshot when I first saw it and then realised it was after seeing this…

my thoughts exactly!! :deadbanana4: i was excited for it for about 5 seconds and then i went oh

lets gather for the manifesting circle

🕯
              🕯             🕯
        🕯                          🕯
    🕯  sleepwalker video  🕯

🕯  on album release day  🕯
    🕯                                   🕯

🕯                          🕯
              🕯             🕯
                       🕯

The Last of Us
3 minutes ago, #Beautiful said:

my thoughts exactly!! :deadbanana4: i was excited for it for about 5 seconds and then i went oh

I’ve just read your other post and not us basically saying the exact same thing!

The aviators cyberbullied her into changing the artwork, so she wiped away her tears and just clicked ‘PrtScn’ :gaycat6:

4 minutes ago, The Last of Us said:

I’ve just read your other post and not us basically saying the exact same thing!

The aviators cyberbullied her into changing the artwork, so she wiped away her tears and just clicked ‘PrtScn’ :gaycat6:

twinning :flower:

not the aviators :ahh: she wiped away the tears with the longer side of  the maxcut, got some sea salt form the supermarket and filmed herself with the iphone sitting in it and called it a day

jan 27 - album release with sleepwalker music video being posted

feb 3 - deluxe edition with the 2 songs she removed initially drops on digital with the diamonds and dancefloors ball dates dropping

mid february - ghost #1 on billboard global 200

Atrl discussion ever GIF - Find on GIFER

The Last of Us
12 minutes ago, #Beautiful said:

twinning :flower:

not the aviators :ahh: she wiped away the tears with the longer side of  the maxcut, got some sea salt form the supermarket and filmed herself with the iphone sitting in it and called it a day

Was this before or after her performance? 

6 minutes ago, The Last of Us said:

I'm HOLLERING fjisdjfisd :deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2:

ava max the ever so expensive brand...

Don't know what you see in Sleepwalker. So am i is much better which is disliked here. :dancehall:Ghost should be single is a huge hit opportunity.:giraffe:

7 minutes ago, Xder said:

Don't know what you see in Sleepwalker. So am i is much better which is disliked here. :dancehall:Ghost should be single is a huge hit opportunity.:giraffe:

so am i is a terrible song, and i cant stress it enough. career ruining even. a copy pasted template of sweet but psycho with terrible lyrics, a terrible attempt at being inspiring. i thought she was done right then and there when it came out. but ghost is a hit i agree :-*

The Last of Us
17 minutes ago, Xder said:

I don’t dislike So Am I, but it is too similar to Sweet But Psycho and it was a mistake to make it the second single. 

I remember hearing it in a shop near my work and I said to my friend “what is this song? It sounds so much like Sweet But Psycho but it isn’t” and then after Googling the lyrics realised it was the same artist :rip:

1 hour ago, The Last of Us said:

this performance omg...

7 hours ago, #Beautiful said:

controversial opinion but i prefer the old cover over the new one... :deadbanana4:

Taste :clap3: I like the new cover, but the original one is just so iconic 

6 hours ago, The Last of Us said:

:jonnycat: The way I was standing literally right behind this person filming at the Sam's Club concert. I made sure to get as close as possible. Ava looked at me so many times :jonnycat: I was so unbelievably hyped this day :jonnycat: Y'all don't even know. 

Edited by Reginald

The Last of Us
9 minutes ago, Reginald said:

Taste :clap3: I like the new cover, but the original one is just so iconic 

:jonnycat: The way I was standing literally right behind this person filming at the Sam's Club concert. I made sure to get as close as possible. Ava looked at me so many times :jonnycat: I was so unbelievably hyped this day :jonnycat: Y'all don't even know. 

That sounds awesome! I’d definitely see her if she tours London :gaycatina1:

1 minute ago, The Last of Us said:

That sounds awesome! I’d definitely see her if she tours London :gaycatina1:

It was great. Although, a Sam's Club customer let their shopping cart roll out behind my car, while I was reversing to leave, and I hit it :deadbanana4: One of Ava's crew members (who was unbelievably sexy) pushed it out of the way for me, after. lmao :bibliahh: It such an awkward moment, me looking in the rearview mirror like "what the actual f**k" and him coming to my rescue 

Maybe her music is basic but it's caviar basic.

Interesting production.

Good vocals.

Catchy tunes.

Subtleness in the mixing.

It's like an hamburger made by a professional chief. You may not see it, but you can taste it!!!!

The Last of Us
15 minutes ago, Reginald said:

It was great. Although, a Sam's Club customer let their shopping cart roll out behind my car, while I was reversing to leave, and I hit it :deadbanana4: One of Ava's crew members (who was unbelievably sexy) pushed it out of the way for me, after. lmao :bibliahh: It such an awkward moment, me looking in the rearview mirror like "what the actual f**k" and him coming to my rescue 

You should’ve told them to STOP using their carts as weapons :bird:

Do you happen to have any photographs of this crew member, strictly for research purposes…

13 minutes ago, Bencharmer said:

Maybe her music is basic but it's caviar basic.

Interesting production.

Good vocals.

Catchy tunes.

Subtleness in the mixing.

It's like an hamburger made by a professional chief. You may not see it, but you can taste it!!!!

There's something about her melodies that I can't get enough of

Like whenever I listen to her, it's on repeat...

Dancing's Done next radio single, at least in Poland. THANK GOD. The best song she released from this album yet. Next CAI, GOMH and Hold Up

8 hours ago, #Beautiful said:

No but same... the new blue one is gorgeous, sure, but it only works as a standalone photo. it doesn't suit the music very well and it will look weird on phone screens when it's so tiny