Charli XCX breaks down in tears talking about Taxi/SOPHIE in Germany

Daddy

aww this is really genuine and even made me tear up a little bless her

Her fanbase is so weird sometimes, the idolization of Taxi is beyond old considering it leaked ages ago and given it's an unreleased Sophie song, I'd expect better of people to not be shouting for it at a dear friend's concert. I really feel for her in that clip. 

Edited by Vulnicura

2 minutes ago, Vulnicura said:

Her fanbase is so weird sometimes, the idolization of Taxi is beyond old considering it leaked ages ago and given it's an unreleased Sophie song, I'd expect better of people to not be shouting for it a dear friend's concert. I really feel for her in that clip. 

nah it's the stans/obsessed fans...they are disturbed people who live vicareously through an artist and they wanna control and see that artist as their puppet - they like pushing her just because they know it makes her incomfortable not necessarly liking  the song. Most stans have mental ilnesses. 

This is so sad. I really feel sorry for her because her fans treat her so badly. 

Charli we love you and Sophie will always be remembered as a legend :heart:

This is so so sad. :weeps: I welled up a bit! I can't imagine the pain of losing someone you were that close with :sad:

you can really tell how the leak has traumatized her and it’s so ******* annoying to think that there are still annoying fans demanding Taxi or XCX World or whatever. MOVE! ON! it’s ******* weird! 

im glad she said this on stage, maybe some stans will realize that it’s not cute or funny and leave it be. 

1 hour ago, BawBaw said:

nah it's the stans/obsessed fans...they are disturbed people who live vicareously through an artist and they wanna control and see that artist as their puppet - they like pushing her just because they know it makes her incomfortable not necessarly liking  the song. Most stans have mental ilnesses. 

That is absolutely not what is happening, sometimes people just can't read the room, I'm sure if her fans saw this they would stop.

1 hour ago, BawBaw said:

Most stans have mental ilnesses. 

And I Oop Whatcha Say GIF by Jasmine Masters

Her stans don’t see her as a human being. It’s definitely messed up. 

I was there and it was so sad, I just wanted to hug her :heart2: (and punch a few fans who just screamed nonsense while Charlie was crying)

That was so sad, made me well up too! I can’t imagine the pain she feels when performing any songs she did with SOPHIE, must be so hard 

• ATRL Moderator

I am about to cry, to see her in so much pain and to feel like she has to explain her emotions because fans have been relentless about this song is just brutal :weeps: I love Charli so much, I hope people stop pestering her about Taxi 

is the song even that good? :dies:

This is what you get when you're a GAY ICON, imagine still talking about a BAD unreleased track from ages ago. :skull:

7 hours ago, Tasty said:

That is absolutely not what is happening, sometimes people just can't read the room, I'm sure if her fans saw this they would stop.

fans yes but no the stans who lack boundaries 

ot: :heart:

16 hours ago, BawBaw said:

:dies: This tea. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.