Kim Petras deletes Kate Bush cover, tweets: "I get it you think I'm trash"

Bimbo

After hundreds of lashings on her announcement tweet for her Running Up That Hill cover, she deletes and tweets:

ADC9736-A-182-F-4119-8459-9-A7-B111-AD561.jpg

Currently liking lashings:

Listen to a snippet:

she seems really frustrated with being in album limbo. I can see why some fans are pissed tho to be getting some tacky cover over album news. One of her other replies said she has been in the studio everyday for the last 4 months. 

I'm an annoying fame hooker who only does **** for clout.  I'm trash and a horrible person

Exactly correct glad she is able to self reflect so accurately :clap3:

2 minutes ago, MotoPapi said:

What’s going on with her career?

album limbo

republic is stopping her from releasing new music 

13 minutes ago, Generation Braindead said:

she seems really frustrated with being in album limbo. I can see why some fans are pissed tho to be getting some tacky cover over album news. One of her other replies said she has been in the studio everyday for the last 4 months. 

Yup this is a mix of fans being fed up with her not dropping new music and ofcourse the usual haters that pop out everytime she releases. She is literally getting it from both sides of the coin and it’s so sad :cries:

was the reaction really that bad she had to delete or is kim just being sensitive? OP just seems like your average troll replies that you always see on twitter. i know she’s been ranting about the album delays this week so maybe was feeling fragile. 

23 minutes ago, Mariah's Glove said:

Exactly correct glad she is able to self reflect so accurately :clap3:

She forgot to mention that she works exclusively with a rapist but she's getting there :clap3:

the pick me energy… no girl you’re right x

She's heading for a straight ass meltdown, and I don't blame her. Now that her label is not giving her the freedom she wants, that's causing her fans to attack her over new music and with the usual haters still being there, it must be hard :rip:

5 minutes ago, pavi said:

She's heading for a straight ass meltdown, and I don't blame her. Now that her label is not giving her the freedom she wants, that's causing her fans to attack her over new music and with the usual haters still being there, it must be hard :rip:

I’m just very concerned for her mental state since she has been struggling for a while and I just want her to be stable since I don’t wanna lose her :cries:

she should delete her entire account and never release music again :heart2:

2 minutes ago, Enigmanotta said:

Where exactly did you see she "deleted" her cover? It's been available for hours and still is. :rip:

https://music.amazon.com/albums/B0B2KV172N

The OP worded it wrong. She deleted her original tweet announcing it.

Tbf, it's a very hard song to cover (I've yet to see a cover of the song I didn't loathe, though I'm biased) and her range is limited so it's probably for the best :cm: 

Edited by Khal

If she releases before ST4 she won't have this kind of backlash.

Obviously people gonna think and accused her as thirsty for clout when the original version currently a hit with the people.
People who stanning for Kate also obviously feel annoyed cos this is one of the time Kate can have a win with the mainstream, and here comes this new act trying to get attention to herself by singing the very song. 

atleast she knows 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.