• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Trent W

• Chris

• Devin

• Distantconstellation

2 hours ago, EtherealCat said:

people get too worked up about teenagers complaining about 'old' people, its what all teenagers do its just a lot more public now than it used to be

They arent teens tho. Its people in their 20s

Breaking: children have incorrect views of what adulthood is like :celestial5:

They need to shut the hell up tbh!

? Doja is only 26 and dead at that font thinking the word 'quirky' means 'childish'. Probably an idiot teenager thinking they're saying something insightful :toofunny3:

That's Doja brand. Ain't nothing wrong with it. She's still mad young.

MadonnasBoyfriend
On 5/31/2022 at 7:40 PM, getBusy said:

When are people going to realize that 30 is still young AF? 

Probably when they turn 50 ?

So tired of these ageist idiots pushing this narrative that you can't be goofy and have fun at any age.

Just coz you are a miserable shell doesn't mean everyone else is.

On 5/31/2022 at 7:36 PM, Trent W said:

I really think that Gen Z has a serious problem with ageism.

10 years ago Katy was doing similar **** at 29.

Had a “teenage dream” era at 26 and no one cared.

There’s nothing wrong with what she does.

I wouldn't say no one cared.

People trashed Katy for selling out and making music for the charts and using the most cliches ever in her songs.

I think the issue is people project their own immature ways when they see it on someone who they feel should act better because more money means something to them.

Apparently they are only the way they are due to being broke so when they see wealthy people act a certain way it triggers them.

4 minutes ago, slw84 said:

I wouldn't say no one cared.

People trashed Katy for selling out and making music for the charts and using the most cliches ever in her songs.

I think the issue is people project their own immature ways when they see it on someone who they feel should act better because more money means something to them.

Apparently they are only the way they are due to being broke so when they see wealthy people act a certain way it triggers them.

Katy was trashed for being a pop-sellout and a chart-chaser, but her age was never a problem or a point of critic. People did started getting a little bit ageist with her in the Witness era but we were already entering a more Gen Z dominated industry.

Edited by Trent W

1 hour ago, Trent W said:

Katy was trashed for being a pop-sellout and a chart-chaser, but her age was never a problem or a point of critic. People did started getting a little bit ageist with her in the Witness era but we were already entering a more Gen Z dominated industry.

Nope. People brought up her age to make the sellout worse because she was late 20s pandering to teens.

Doja might be almost 30 but has youthful energy and people shouldn't try to control her behavior.

I remember defending her because I don't see the problem in it. She was building her base and there's no reason to make pop music yet limit your audience.

there's also nothing wrong with being silly and fun and kooky in your 20s or 30s. only certain actions should be limited to youth.

She's only 26. Calm down loser.

The internet breeds bitterness and negativity. It’s probably just some insecure young person who feels like they should be farther in life at their age projecting onto a successful still relatively young person who’s simply just living their life lmao ? 

Edited by Genie in a Bottle

On 6/1/2022 at 3:09 PM, St. Francis said:

The tweet is true tbh and even it applies to Lil Nas at a certain extent. However Lil Uzi doesn't act as cringy as Doja.

Like you're all grown, act your age.

This boomer mindset :ahh:

It's going to be so funny watching Gen Z grow up to be boomers, broke edition. 

Edited by CandleGuy

I was gonna say… these aren’t teens themselves making these tweets. In fact, they’re probably the same age as Doja and either want a cheap drag or they genuinely think they’re “superior” because they act more “mature” :rip:

25 is almost 30? I guess.

Being ageist is all someone who is 20 has as ammo. They are broke, immature, dependent and oversized babies. 

The key to being young is to never let your inner child die.  They will learn soon enough. 

On 5/31/2022 at 4:36 PM, Trent W said:

I think Gen Z respect legends they just talk **** more online cause social media lol. Age is the only ammo they got. Wtf else does this generation have to offer? 

3 hours ago, FreeXone said:

25 is almost 30? I guess.

Being ageist is all someone who is 20 has as ammo. They are broke, immature, dependent and oversized babies. 

The key to being young is to never let your inner child die.  They will learn soon enough. 

3 hours ago, FreeXone said:

I think Gen Z respect legends they just talk **** more online cause social media lol. Age is the only ammo they got. Wtf else does this generation have to offer? 

I completely agree with both posts :clap3:

Also teens didn’t have a platform before.

I do remember being 16–18 and thinking 26-27 was super old, like is not at all but at that age it seems like old grown ups. But never made a big deal about it.

Edited by Trent W

On 5/31/2022 at 7:39 PM, RihFenty20 said:

Why is it so bad that Gen Z wants people to act their age. Society needs role models, nobody is saying don’t have fun but people genuinely be pushing 30 acting like children on a daily basis. 

I’m Gen Z and I’m not gonna give her crap since it’s her shtick and she’s only 26 but at the same time she shouldn’t be doing stuff like this in 2 years time. 

Like what you weirdo? Wearing a bikini and taking a selfie? What would you prefer she be doing? I’m curious?

The gag is that she's not almost 30, she is 26.

30 is when you are most confident and rich. That's when life really starts.

2 hours ago, Comedor said:

30 is when you are most confident and rich. That's when life really starts.

Maybe back in the day or for some but not for me. I was making way more money in my 20s and felt way more confident. 

She's literally just standing there and hurting nobody. Who the hell cares.

On 5/31/2022 at 4:36 PM, Trent W said:

I don’t think it’s Gen Z tbh, it’s kinda common/normal for teenagers to see 25+ as “old” since they can’t even conceptualize being alive for more a decade or so. Plus, if you still look at 21/18 year-olds as “older” than you, then it’s kinda impossible to understand that they’re actually still babies as well in the grand-scheme. 

Influencer culture doesn’t help tho 

I find her antics tedious and very unfunny but age got none to do with it. People really think women’s lives should just end at 30 lmao 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.