Liam Payne drags Zayn & claims STD outsold his band mates

TalkThatRihanna

10 minutes ago, favorite crime said:

girl the multiple melts because some people think zayn is a better singer than harry...step outside, get some fresh air, it's not that serious

Writing a paragraph is not having a meltdown. I'm not gonna change the way I've always expressed myself because this forum hates reading.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• More Than A Melody

• Taylucifer

• lillavend3r

• GentleDance

Claiming Zayn is more relevant than Liam in 2022 is insane. They're both EQUALLY irrelevant. Zayn did have more solo success than Liam, but that was like 5 years ago. Zayn's last top 20 was in 2018, and her last top 10 was in 2017.

In 2022, both of them are more known for their scandals (especially Zayn, being a CONVICTED felon) than their music. And that's the TRUTH :gaycat2:

20 minutes ago, favorite crime said:

girl the multiple melts because some people think zayn is a better singer than harry

this is FACT. Zayn is the male Ariana and is the only male who can really SANG in pop music. Not only that but his tone is objectively the best like Rihanna’s.

ot: took me a while to know what STD is :deadbanana:

the birthday book-a-gig performer seems to be too high on cracks :eli: 

3 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

this is FACT. Zayn is the male Ariana and is the only male who can really SANG in pop music

LMAO! Bruno Mars is waaaay better than Zayn :mandown:

And if we're talking about other genres, Adam Lambert and Brendon Urie WIPE THE FLOOR with Zayn.

Zayn isn't even that good, it just so happens pop/mainstream music has really bad male vocalists nowadays. 

8 minutes ago, NausAllien said:

LMAO! Bruno Mars is waaaay better than Zayn :mandown:

And if we're talking about other genres, Adam Lambert and Brendon Urie WIPE THE FLOOR with Zayn.

Zayn isn't even that good, it just so happens pop/mainstream music has really bad male vocalists nowadays. 

I forgot about Bruno, he’s also one of the best dancers and performers 

:jonny6:

yes, zayn effortlessly wipes the floor with his peers drake, abel, jb, harry, ed, adam 

1 hour ago, More Than A Melody said:

As for the vocals... I'm not even gonna bother with this forum anymore. It's clear that there's a large amount of members who would rather die than admit Harry is doing well, is a good vocalist, and a good musician. It's been the case since he signed his first contract in 2016 and there was an entire thread shading him and saying Columbia would regret it. Several members of this forum have one sided beef with this man. There's no point in arguing.

Harry is a good vocalist he’s just not better than Zayn? Nobody in here is saying he’s **** :rip:

Taylucifer
1 hour ago, canyonmoon said:

I mean is that even relevant anymore? Zayn barely has a career. He hasn't released anything in over a year and his last album, well, no one was listening.

You can be the best singer in the world, but if you don't release music (or good music), and don't tour - what's the point?

He's too young to lean on his first album and a couple of collabs doing well half a decade ago.

nobody’s talking about careers here, we’re talking about vocal ability and Zayn is definitely better than Harry

yikes. he’s always been stupid and unlikeable but the condescending tone and delusional arrogance is even worse. 

He should have kept those thoughts to himself.

After the band has gone, really able to see who is truly into music, who just wants to make money. 

On 6/1/2022 at 12:16 PM, NausAllien said:

So he was supposed to be the Beyoncé of One Direction? :biblio:

I think even Niall is more successful than Liam. Liam used to be my favorite back in the day, but nothing he's done after One Direction has been interesting or remarkable. He played it too safe and didn't even try to find his own sound like Niall and Harry.

I do agree that Zayn seems to have serious deep rooted issues and that he's a little bit of a d!ck.

Niall is actually 2nd. His first album debut at #1 and 2nd at #4. Zayns last two albums didn't even crack the top 50 I think. And Niall has built some anticipation so I could see him doing well if he brings out good music in his next cycle. In terms of singles Zayn is ahead though

He pissed off 1D stans, 5sos and 5sos stans, Bieber stans and BTS stans. This was def planned :rip:

not lizzo joining in too :deadbanana:

"i don't know who lied to that poor boy but we all know we has not the frontman" 

i have yet to see the whole interview, but its annoying if Liam was really talking out his ass. He's the only one that has truly regressed once going solo, which is ironic considering he used to be the first one you heard on a song. His catalog has less than a handful of songs worth hearing more than once compared to the others, and i would be surprised if he ever gets another chance to drop another album at this point. He should be focused on figuring himself out rather than doing these type of interviews where it's going to step on toes.

Truly despicable. Can't believe I used to like this trashbag :deadbanana4: Zayn don't care about your dirty cheating ass.

He is such A MESS

:bibliahh:

Now write a tell-all book about the 1D's and all their secrets Liam

Make some profit

:fan:

Harry has more success than the other 4 combined and he’s the most popular male artist in the world right now. Liam is on crack (literally) and needs to take care of his son instead of running his mouth and cheating on his women.

LITERALLY Louis is doing way better than Liam :deadbanana2:

Louis is doing huge tours and they are all mostly sold out and some are sold out. Liam literally is performing at birthdays :rip: His album flopped horribly.

Everyone knows the biggest are Harry and Niall (though Niall does need to hurry up and come back), and then Zayn but he let his career slowly burn out.

Louis is doing good with touring and his album did OK. Liam by far was the biggest flop from 1D.

On 6/1/2022 at 1:33 AM, More Than A Melody said:

Liam claiming Simon Cowell built 1D around him has got to be the most self aggrandizing thing I've ever heard. Where does he get the ego? The way I always feel kinda bad after dragging him and then he does something like this to remind me I was f*cking right and I should've dragged him harder

He’s kinda right there. He always seemed to be Simon’s favourite of the 5 during X Factor (probably because of his failed audition 2 years prior).

Every live performance on the show he was always the one point in the centre of the 5 and opened every number.

Wait, Logan is kinda hot :jonny6: OT: Liam is a talentless insecure hack

1 hour ago, JustHoran said:

LITERALLY Louis is doing way better than Liam :deadbanana2:

Louis is doing huge tours and they are all mostly sold out and some are sold out. Liam literally is performing at birthdays :rip: His album flopped horribly.

i still can't believe louis's album debuted 100+ spots higher than liam's...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.