Liam Payne drags Zayn & claims STD outsold his band mates

TalkThatRihanna

I'd feel bad for him that he's stooping to this level if he wasn't so repugnant in his racism/homophobia while denying his ex-fiancee was underage when they started dating :celestial5: 

It's embarrassing when he's said before Louis and Niall have told him to stop talking about them publicly. Harry dgaf about what he has to say but the fact that he didn't mention him once the whole time because he's probably too scared to talk **** since he knows Harry has done than him on every level and he can't bullshit his numbers :rip:

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• More Than A Melody

• Taylucifer

• lillavend3r

• GentleDance

What a dumb loser :rip: shame cause he has a nice voice

he truly thought he was the JT of 1D

The way you can just tell that entire room smells of Lynx Africa and stale farts. :gaycat6:

mlaredoperez

Yikes.... He's the least talented band member and a total flop.

He didn't even write on STD. It was basically an ed Sheeran song with a heavy sample.

Edited by mlaredoperez

Didn’t Harry just had a huge song that is dominating the charts WW. Surely he heard the song playing like crazy in the radio, how dare him still says things like this. It’s over and he still won’t let go.....

Taylucifer

that Harry stan still convincing people that Harry is a better singer than Zayn :ahh:

give it up deleesh

Harry & Niall are the only two who did well after the disband.

Zayn had potential but he was a mess with his life

Louis did okay for his standard

But Liam.. Worst one actually. A wannabe, nothing original, bland and average. And his personality… he was so unlikeable and hard to root for..

the way Zayn is living rent free in harry stans / liam mind

ugh his power

ot: liam is trash, wbk

7 hours ago, More Than A Melody said:

? 2015+7=2022 I don't have to keep tabs. I was a fan of the band and know when he left :rip:

It's not going on tour that makes Harry a better vocalist, is that we know he perfected his technique and expanded his range by over 1 octave, is that we've heard him belt high notes, and do flawless falsettos, and do really tough songs live, while we have not seen Zayn do that in nearly a decade AND he smokes cigarettes and weed all day long, by his own admission, which would damage anyone's lungs and vocal chords. You can't cling on to how he sounded when he was in the band (at 22) because there's literally no reason to believe he still sounds like that live at almost 30, having not taken care of himself AND not used his vocal muscles nearly enough. And you also know for a fact Harry's technique has improved. So...

And this also applies to Liam. Liam used to have beautiful technique but he sounds pitchy, nasal, and all over the place now. Partly because of all the booze he drinks (which dries up your vocals) and all the cigarettes he smokes. Partly because he did nothing to take care of his voice. Partly because he just doesn't have a habit of singing live anymore. Vocal chords are muscles, if you don't exercise them they lose form... it's basic human biology.

I didn't want to have to explain all this because it's... pretty self explanatory.

This logic :ahh::ahh: 

8 hours ago, More Than A Melody said:

? 2015+7=2022 I don't have to keep tabs. I was a fan of the band and know when he left :rip:

It's not going on tour that makes Harry a better vocalist, is that we know he perfected his technique and expanded his range by over 1 octave, is that we've heard him belt high notes, and do flawless falsettos, and do really tough songs live, while we have not seen Zayn do that in nearly a decade AND he smokes cigarettes and weed all day long, by his own admission, which would damage anyone's lungs and vocal chords. You can't cling on to how he sounded when he was in the band (at 22) because there's literally no reason to believe he still sounds like that live at almost 30, having not taken care of himself AND not used his vocal muscles nearly enough. And you also know for a fact Harry's technique has improved. So...

And this also applies to Liam. Liam used to have beautiful technique but he sounds pitchy, nasal, and all over the place now. Partly because of all the booze he drinks (which dries up your vocals) and all the cigarettes he smokes. Partly because he did nothing to take care of his voice. Partly because he just doesn't have a habit of singing live anymore. Vocal chords are muscles, if you don't exercise them they lose form... it's basic human biology.

I didn't want to have to explain all this because it's... pretty self explanatory.

the meltdown, I-

So he was supposed to be the Beyoncé of One Direction? :biblio:

I think even Niall is more successful than Liam. Liam used to be my favorite back in the day, but nothing he's done after One Direction has been interesting or remarkable. He played it too safe and didn't even try to find his own sound like Niall and Harry.

I do agree that Zayn seems to have serious deep rooted issues and that he's a little bit of a d!ck.

Imagine having that big of an ego being Liam Payne, probably the only 1D member without an actual career.

I bet Simon said this to every single one of them :rip:.You are not special b*tch

Him and his band would have been nothing without Zayn. :giraffe:

He Can’t be serious :toofunny3:

Christ, is there any thread where that member doesn't have some inane multi-paragraph rambling :clown: 

OT: Maybe there's some truth to the coke/addiction troubles, because he's serving delusion.

4 hours ago, favorite crime said:

std is bigger than sign and as it was stomps on all of them

It's literally not. SOTT has more streams, more YT views, and more WW sales. STD is only bigger than Niall and Louis' lead singles. The only difference is that STD reached #1 on pop radio and SOTT didn't. Liam probably read a tweet around the time it hit #1 from a salty 1D fan who didn't like Zayn anymore and excluded him from stuff that was like "STD is the biggest debut song by a 1D member" and has been fueling himself on that ever since then.

As for the vocals... I'm not even gonna bother with this forum anymore. It's clear that there's a large amount of members who would rather die than admit Harry is doing well, is a good vocalist, and a good musician. It's been the case since he signed his first contract in 2016 and there was an entire thread shading him and saying Columbia would regret it. Several members of this forum have one sided beef with this man. There's no point in arguing.

1 hour ago, Jude said:

Him and his band would have been nothing without Zayn. :giraffe:

Made In The AM did better than Four commercially, and its singles were bigger. Critically it did better than multiple albums with Zayn in the band as well. The tour continued without him just fine. Zayn was not a crucial member, clearly. Harry asked for the band to break up upon their contracts ending before Zayn even left.

I also don't think Liam was shading Zayn as much as people think he was. The problem is that he brought up Zayn's upbringing and support from his family. I don't even know if what he's saying is true, Zayn never talked about it. It kinda sounds like Liam is making racist assumptions because Zayn's half Pakistani.

15 minutes ago, More Than A Melody said:

It's literally not. SOTT has more streams, more YT views, and more WW sales. STD is only bigger than Niall and Louis' lead singles. The only difference is that STD reached #1 on pop radio and SOTT didn't. Liam probably read a tweet around the time it hit #1 from a salty 1D fan who didn't like Zayn anymore and excluded him from stuff that was like "STD is the biggest debut song by a 1D member" and has been fueling himself on that ever since then.

As for the vocals... I'm not even gonna bother with this forum anymore. It's clear that there's a large amount of members who would rather die than admit Harry is doing well, is a good vocalist, and a good musician. It's been the case since he signed his first contract in 2016 and there was an entire thread shading him and saying Columbia would regret it. Several members of this forum have one sided beef with this man. There's no point in arguing.

girl the multiple melts because some people think zayn is a better singer than harry...step outside, get some fresh air, it's not that serious

3 hours ago, Taylucifer said:

that Harry stan still convincing people that Harry is a better singer than Zayn :ahh:

give it up deleesh

I mean is that even relevant anymore? Zayn barely has a career. He hasn't released anything in over a year and his last album, well, no one was listening.

You can be the best singer in the world, but if you don't release music (or good music), and don't tour - what's the point?

He's too young to lean on his first album and a couple of collabs doing well half a decade ago.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.