Fan sings to Dua

MissedTheTrain

I know she was scared :deadbanana2:

Love how she's enjoyed Italy so much, has she even stayed so long and visited so much before while on tour?

Adorable :heart:

1 hour ago, ariananext said:

Love how she's enjoyed Italy so much, has she even stayed so long and visited so much before while on tour?

i love how she went sightseeing and explored almost every city and region she‘s toured during the european leg of her tour, it‘s so cute to see her have fun on her days off!

She's so humble. I love her :heart:

it's the way they were READY to trap her :lmao: you can even hear the heavy breathing as they anticipate her arrival out of the restaurant or w/e LMAO. It must be so weird to be a commercial artist tbh

• ATRL Moderator
5 hours ago, IBeMe said:

it's the way they were READY to trap her :lmao: you can even hear the heavy breathing as they anticipate her arrival out of the restaurant or w/e LMAO. It must be so weird to be a commercial artist tbh

!!
The way they didn't even say hi, they just started singing sends me :dies:  Her reaction was sweet though!

He really thought singing to her was the move? :bibliahh:

A normak 'hi dua I love you' would've been better 

11 hours ago, IBeMe said:

5 hours ago, MissedTheTrain said:

!!
The way they didn't even say hi, they just started singing sends me :dies:  Her reaction was sweet though!

I'm screaming, this is so funny :ahh:

She's so sweet though, I don't know how I'd have reacted if a fan jump scared me like that :toofunny2:

35 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

He really thought singing to her was the move? :bibliahh:

A normak 'hi dua I love you' would've been better 

Some italian fans were kind of pissed because they waited for hours outside her hotel in Milan and she didn't come out at all and used the back exit, so I think they thought they'd approach her in a different manner not to annoy her 

1 hour ago, ariananext said:

Some italian fans were kind of pissed because they waited for hours outside her hotel in Milan and she didn't come out at all and used the back exit, so I think they thought they'd approach her in a different manner not to annoy her 

Oh :lakitu: well they succeeded I guess

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.