Big Brother 24 | Jaylor Base

Staryu

yesterday's episode was so good... :dies:

I don't remember one these flashback eps humiliating hgs to this extent :toofunny2: if only they had a minute segment of pooch being glued to Joseph and another of Nicole's fits... :toofunny2: also exposing terrat for his obsessed trashy ass with Tay...

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Kings.

• Chris

• Michael196

Top Posters In This Topic

If Michael listen to Brittany and take out Monte instead of Jasmine and Turner over Terrance :giraffe:

She’s OVER his stinking ass and rightfully so :fan: One step closer to her and Joseph maybe happening.

this old hag doing the same thing every single summer, talking **** about every season, meanwhile BB is still putting bread on his table as his podcast about it his only income  :zzz:

7 hours ago, fridayteenage said:

'reverse racism' truthers banding together for him. the morgan wallen effect

:deadbanana2:

We are here finally. 

last day and a winner will be crowned 

Unfortunate either rat or N/A Hairline will be crowned but at least Taylor will finally be free :clap3: last woman standing iktr!

well I guess we know now that Monte would take Taylor! But this is a bad idea that could push Turner to take Taylor as well…. So I hope he follows through! :cm:

5 minutes ago, Khamis said:

well I guess we know now that Monte would take Taylor! But this is a bad idea that could push Turner to take Taylor as well…. So I hope he follows through! :cm:

bad? For him... and we love to see it :duca:

TAYLOR FTW! Monte telling Turner will maybe result in him taking Taylor too :duca:

I will actually cry if Taylor wins.

Happy they’re rooting for taylor, but this picture of the production team… Seems about white!

reminds me of how the casting team is like 95% white gays and girls too

16 minutes ago, Poxy said:

Happy they’re rooting for taylor, but this picture of the production team… Seems about white!

I was going to say not the entire team being white :deadbanana:

2 minutes ago, Kings. said:

I was going to say not the entire team being white :deadbanana:

*Chima voice* looks like me and the producers need to have a bit of a talk!

updated: he deleted the post and went private :giraffe: casting producer begging people to vote for Paloma week 1 while she was visibly having a breakdown teas 

When P3 of HOH is misogynoir trivia and Monte SWEEPS and takes Taylor :duca: and Taylor wins :duca: 

I don't see her winning regardless of who takes her. She really needed to pull out a win for Part 1 or 2 and didn't. I'm afraid the jury will just think she got carried to the end and not respect her game as much as someone like Turner who's HOH's have all changed the trajectory of the game. 

1 hour ago, Poxy said:

Why does the lady at the top right look photoshopped into the picture :deadbanana2:

4 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

Why does the lady at the top right look photoshopped into the picture :deadbanana2:

I said the same thing :bibliahh:

55 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

She is. She wasn’t there so they shopped her in.

ready for post season mess lets hope they bring it

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.