• Kings.

• Chris

• Michael196

Top Posters In This Topic

also

• ATRL Moderator
20 minutes ago, dabunique said:

eeeeek 

So this is why the feeds kept cutting out every time they were talking about Terrance?  

1 minute ago, khalyan said:

So this is why the feeds kept cutting out every time they were talking about Terrance?  

Si 

that's why i added it on this page cuz i didn't want people to miss it

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, dabunique said:

Si 

that's why i added it on this page cuz i didn't want people to miss it

What's the point in hiding it?  Do BB producers not want it discussed at all, or is it being saved for an episode? 

26 minutes ago, khalyan said:

What's the point in hiding it?  Do BB producers not want it discussed at all, or is it being saved for an episode? 

29 minutes ago, khalyan said:

When stuff blows up it hits the press and becomes unavoidable because people expect the show to address it. Hiding it gives BB options (ignore it if it blows over or bury Terrance if it becomes a focal point of the show)

59 minutes ago, dabunique said:

also

this will sound bad, but I'm not surprised at all

after all the things he was caught saying proudly, this pretty much fits his personality

I feel bad for his wife and daughter/s...

and obviously for Taylor after she gets out and learns EVERYTHING he said... she'll never want to have any contact with him ever again.

24 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

wow:cries:

this might be da reason we were so quick to judge her yesterday with da whole Monte fiasco

ugh why don't they communicate better

l spoke too soon LOL

Edited by dabunique

2 hours ago, Shy Boy said:

Which one of you tweeted this?

Joseph is at least 7.5 inches 

Joseph is so sweet, empathetic, thoughtful, and intelligent.  He needs to be the standard for casting the jock archtype moving forward.  No more Jacks, no more Jacksons, and no more Kyles.  Henceforth, I expect the eye candy of the season to be as kind and rootable as Joseph is.

why is paloma trending rn? lmao

1 hour ago, Miles. said:

Joseph is so sweet, empathetic, thoughtful, and intelligent.  He needs to be the standard for casting the jock archtype moving forward.  No more Jacks, no more Jacksons, and no more Kyles.  Henceforth, I expect the eye candy of the season to be as kind and rootable as Joseph is.

!!!! LIKE :deadbanana4: him being equally very emotionally intelligent while also being manipulative when needed/hilarious when he blatantly lies :skull:  how he was an alternate astounds me

Edited by mxoonlight

I REALLY hope Terrance is the target next week.

I'm not ready to lose Jasmine, Indy, Alyssa or any of the Leftovers yet. I need one more week of this glorious mess, which Terrance barely contributes to.

7 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

spacer.png

? 

Kyle is gunning for HOH, but I feel like him winning HOH would tank his game. He would reveal his cards too much since he's been spiraling

I have one tv on cbs and another on Miss Puerto Rico 2022 which has my gurl Ashley who competed with Taylor in Miss USA 

Spoiler for tonight’s ep

Spoiler

Edited by Michael196

Ready for a wall comp those are my faves

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.