• dabunique

• Kings.

• Chris

• Michael196

Top Posters In This Topic

I swear to GOD if Monte and Brittany flip....:giraffe:

Taylor need that F2 chair

• ATRL Moderator

Still rooting for Taylor but her game has gotten pretty messy over the last week. I just hope she doesn't get blindsided.

4 hours ago, Harmonizer said:

Taylor is putting in work with Brittany right now. F4 re-confirmed :duca:

1 hour ago, Harmonizer said:

Flea's plan is to get Alyssa to get Turner to give her a "sympathy" vote and then blindside Taylor/Monte/Turner. Brittany has some of the worst jury management I have ever seen.

tenor.png

6 minutes ago, dussymob said:

tenor.png

GIRL IDK, FLEA IS BEING A ***** RN. Her desperate need for the Girl's Girls will be Taylor's downfall. Idk if she is feeding Alyssa's ego or she actually wants to flip. Tomorrow is gonna be hard :weeps:

Flea's Goodbye Message to Taylor:

nan-ahs.gif

This week has been such a mess. If it ends with Taylor being evicted :mad:

i'm starting to get over Taylor since she has basically no gameplay.

Like Janelle also has shitty gameplay but she got the comp wins and iconic fights to back it up.

While Taylor has no gameplay, don`t have much comp win, escape the block because of the dynamic of people around her rather than she is actually strategize or win comp to escape the block. She did serve us a lot of iconic moments with the Lays and some sassy comment in the DR. But i need her to serve more bad ***** moments. For example, if she made final 3 with Britt/Monte and win final HOH, she stone cold cut Monte and win the season, that would solidified her status more. 

this dumba$$ lmfaoooo. literally like a dog or something saying "you can leave your dinner on the table i wont eat it i promise. go in the other room"

Oh I need a Monte/Taylor sex tape after this season is over :WAP: Add Joseph in for a threesome mhhhm!

So Brittany was trying to get Turner to give a sympathy vote to Alyssa, and then flip her vote to Taylor so Taylor would leave. She is such a snake! Turner saw right through it and told Taylor/Monte just now. Taylor was PISSED. Thank god Turner didnt fall for it and ratted her out. He said he is voting to evict Alyssa no matter what

1 hour ago, VFAN said:

Oh I need a Monte/Taylor sex tape after this season is over :WAP: Add Joseph in for a threesome mhhhm!

So Brittany was trying to get Turner to give a sympathy vote to Alyssa, and then flip her vote to Taylor so Taylor would leave. She is such a snake! Turner saw right through it and told Taylor/Monte just now. Taylor was PISSED. Thank god Turner didnt fall for it and ratted her out. He said he is voting to evict Alyssa no matter what

Thank god 

1 hour ago, VFAN said:

weird...

2 hours ago, VFAN said:

KING TURNER. I never doubted him for a second :weeps: Bye Brittany. Enjoy 4th.

It's just stupid because if she wins F4 HOH, she is nominating both of the men.

9 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Losing my second draft member :dancehall: 

what a great year for u, i only have Monte left lol

2 hours ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

This edit :bibliahh:

1 hour ago, Almodusa said:

Losing my second draft member :dancehall: 

Welcome to the club :cm: I have Taylor and Brittany left. If Brittany weren’t playing a dumb game, I would have them both in the finale :shakeno: 

3 minutes ago, Kings. said:

Welcome to the club :cm: I have Taylor and Brittany left. If Brittany weren’t playing a dumb game, I would have them both in the finale :shakeno: 

I think Taylor still knows that she should keep Brittany, so I think you're okay. Plus, once Brittany's plan fails she'll be doing damage control to get back into Taylor's good graces

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.