• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Kings.

• Chris

• Michael196

Top Posters In This Topic

Brittany already flipping.

Taylor could be in trouble bc she’s relying on one of the worst most unstable BB players in some time now

8 minutes ago, Khamis said:

Taylor could be in trouble bc she’s relying on one of the worst most unstable BB players in some time now

Duh. She knows she's next, so she wants to salvage what little support she has left for jury. :rip: I can't wait to see her not win this.

1 hour ago, Khamis said:

Brittany is getting on my last damn nerve :weeps: I would understand if this would be beneficial to her game, but Alyssa would not be loyal to her/nor has she been able to win ****. It needs to stay Alyssa for 2 more days.

2 hours ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

I hate how they don't show sex on the feeds anymore, I wanted to see Monte blowing her back out, you know it was good :jonnycat:

You know they were giving April & Olly a run for their money 

2 hours ago, VFAN said:

:deadbanana2: The cams were off them for over 2 hours and judging by how Taylor look when they woke up, they went AT IT

The way Monte kissed in that clip was so hot tho omg. You can tell he's a good kisser. I cannot blame Taylor for giving in. My only gripe is girl should've done this before the veto meeting

2 hours ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

Alyssa got only 10 seconds while Taylor got an experience :jonnycat:

The way Alyssa got 10 seconds and Taylor got 2 hours :gaynetcat4:

Alyssa told Turner if he voted her out than they weren't friends and it backfired

Edited by Harmonizer

I literally hope Taylor never speaks to her after this. This is why literally NO ONE likes Brittany.

I feel bad saying this but she’s a literal loser. Desperately vying for the “cool kids” approval. If the mean girls welcomed her week 1, she would never have been friends with Taylor. 

Edited by Khamis

8 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Week 1: Girls ostracize Taylor + Paloma cracks and self-evicts

Week 2: Jasmine's ankle + Pooch pooches himself

Week 3: Daniel/Nicole attack Taylor + "With the Lays?" + Leftovers form + Turner's veto speech + Ameerah backdoored

Week 4: Daniel gets his own bestie on the block + KKKyle begins + muffingate + Taylor's karma evicts Nicole

Week 5: Taylor's karma evicts Daniel + he embarrasses himself on way out + 10 Second Kyle

Week 6: Taylor's cracked HoH + Jaylor forms + Leftover drama as KKKyle saves Alyssa

Week 7: Split house twist + KKKyle manipulates outside to target Joseph

Week 8: Afterparty takes control of the game until Michael puts an end to KKKyle by exposing his racism

Week 9: Top 3 double eviction of all time + Michael evicted with an icon exit

Week 10: Brittany exposed by her BFF + Monte & Taylor hook up

This season keeps GIVING :jonny6: Even when its supposed to be a dull week they somehow find a way 

If Taylor wins its gonna be my #1 season ever but even if she doesn't its still easily top 5. 

05dc640c69e9640e5125c58cc06635d3ef6b9703.gifv

Only 5 people left in the game and they still provide the drama. All the houseguests have their iconic moment and provide something to the game. Hands down, the best modern Big Brother season.

12 minutes ago, Khamis said:

I literally hope Taylor never speaks to her after this. This is why literally NO ONE like Brittany

3 hours ago, Khamis said:

Queen Britt cannot stop causing chaos, chaos is her name Brittanychaos. Her mind amazed me. If the votes are Turner/Monte keep Taylor, Britt keep Alyssa. In before she pull an Andy blame the vote on Elyssa and blame the vote on Turner.

More chaos more chaos.

Taylor will somehow stil gonna stay though, her witchcraft is too strong. But if Britt/Turner knows Tay/Monte have sex then both will switch again

Brittany are scheming with Alyssa now to get Turner sympathy vote.

And then Britt will blindside Taylor. If it really happen, it would be one of the most heartbreaking  blindside ever.

32 minutes ago, Khamis said:

Does she not think before talking she is trying to expose Taylor for all these F3 that she is also part of. 

Chaosknee :deadbanana4: She’s bringing the chaos and drama. The real villain this season. Paloma who? Daniel who? Nicole who?

Not flea fully turning on Taylor :shakeno: The DR better drop some non-subtle hints against risking anything with a sympathy vote, Turner won't do it unless he gets the greenlight from Monte

42 minutes ago, Khamis said:

Turner educating Monte on Black Culture. I’ve SEEN IT ALL. This some *** backwards **** going on 

:bibliahh:

I can't...I need Queen Britflea to own her villainess and destroy everything and everyone. 

She always brings the MESS and chaos...I can get behind that.

Poor thing...she's gonna be so hated...unfairly in my opinion.

1 hour ago, Khamis said:

Turner educating Monte on Black Culture. I’ve SEEN IT ALL. This some *** backwards **** going on 

Any clips of this 

1 hour ago, fais_2311 said:

Chaosknee :deadbanana4: She’s bringing the chaos and drama. The real villain this season. Paloma who? Daniel who? Nicole who?

The chaos and mess she has been causing and people still label her as useless ?.

The girl is actually insane, the way she switch for no reason and cannot keep her mouth shut.

1 minute ago, chiliam said:

The chaos and mess she has been causing and people still label her as useless ?.

The girl is actually insane, the way she switch for no reason and cannot keep her mouth shut.

That was so random lol… I was like praying Taylor will not reveal what happened with Monte to Brittany so she will not flip, but Britt already flipped on her own. :bibliahh: The way she spilled everything.. If Taylor does not win this season, I rather it to be Britflea tho. But how? If she somehow win this season with her messiness :bibliahh:

The reason Britt turn on Taylor is so fricking random. Like what is going on in her mind :deadbanana2:.

While yesterday she talked to the camera and strongly confirm she is with Taylor 100%. And now she just wake up and choose violence because she cannot stay up late and others partying while she is assleep?

Edited by chiliam

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.