Big Brother 24 | Jaylor Base

Staryu

8 minutes ago, Kings. said:

Huh? She does know, they talked about this on 2-3 occasions and Monte apologized for treating her like an outcast thanks to Paloma’s lies.

ma'am there is still more stuff he did, like his talks with terrance dat she knows nuttin about

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Kings.

• Chris

• Michael196

Top Posters In This Topic

Week 1: Girls ostracize Taylor + Paloma cracks and self-evicts

Week 2: Jasmine's ankle + Pooch pooches himself

Week 3: Daniel/Nicole attack Taylor + "With the Lays?" + Leftovers form + Turner's veto speech + Ameerah backdoored

Week 4: Daniel gets his own bestie on the block + KKKyle begins + muffingate + Taylor's karma evicts Nicole

Week 5: Taylor's karma evicts Daniel + he embarrasses himself on way out + 10 Second Kyle

Week 6: Taylor's cracked HoH + Jaylor forms + Leftover drama as KKKyle saves Alyssa

Week 7: Split house twist + KKKyle manipulates outside to target Joseph

Week 8: Afterparty takes control of the game until Michael puts an end to KKKyle by exposing his racism

Week 9: Top 3 double eviction of all time + Michael evicted with an icon exit

Week 10: Brittany exposed by her BFF + Monte & Taylor hook up

This season keeps GIVING :jonny6: Even when its supposed to be a dull week they somehow find a way 

If Taylor wins its gonna be my #1 season ever but even if she doesn't its still easily top 5. 

05dc640c69e9640e5125c58cc06635d3ef6b9703.gifv

I just hope they didn’t ****. Bc as Tiffany says….. 

and if they did, I hope it was so good it got him buggin like Kyle that first time

8 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Week 1: Girls ostracize Taylor + Paloma cracks and self-evicts

Week 2: Jasmine's ankle + Pooch pooches himself

Week 3: Daniel/Nicole attack Taylor + "With the Lays?" + Leftovers form + Turner's veto speech + Ameerah backdoored

Week 4: Daniel gets his own bestie on the block + KKKyle begins + muffingate + Taylor's karma evicts Nicole

Week 5: Taylor's karma evicts Daniel + he embarrasses himself on way out + 10 Second Kyle

Week 6: Taylor's cracked HoH + Jaylor forms + Leftover drama as KKKyle saves Alyssa

Week 7: Split house twist + KKKyle manipulates outside to target Joseph

Week 8: Afterparty takes control of the game until Michael puts an end to KKKyle by exposing his racism

Week 9: Top 3 double eviction of all time + Michael evicted with an icon exit

Week 10: Brittany exposed by her BFF + Monte & Taylor hook up

This season keeps GIVING :jonny6: Even when its supposed to be a dull week they somehow find a way 

If Taylor wins its gonna be my #1 season ever but even if she doesn't its still easily top 5. 

05dc640c69e9640e5125c58cc06635d3ef6b9703.gifv

Speak on it! Top tier season 

9 minutes ago, Khamis said:

I just hope they didn’t ****. Bc as Tiffany says….. 

and if they did, I hope it was so good it got him buggin like Kyle that first time

Can you imagine the reaction if Monte ****** Taylor and then voted her out 2 days later? :deadbanana4: :deadbanana4: :deadbanana4:

yes he had/s his trashy moments, but... WHEEEEWWW... kkkylssa was found dead, as if they has a chance

but were they drunk?

and they better not tell anyone especially him or it’s over for her

3 minutes ago, Price of Fame said:

Can you imagine the reaction if Monte ****** Taylor and then voted her out 2 days later? :deadbanana4: :deadbanana4: :deadbanana4:

He would never know peace, I fear. 

31 minutes ago, dabunique said:

ma'am there is still more stuff he did, like his talks with terrance dat she knows nuttin about

sir it’s not that deep, but I guess. for all we know he was shooting the **** to make Terrance believe he was agreeing with him for a jury vote :michael: regardless irdc much. Jaylor >

3 hours ago, Kings. said:

WHAT IS THIS HUNNY??? :deadbanana2:

The way my jaw DROPPED

BB Twitter is freaking out for Joseph but...I never got the impression that Joseph was into women Taylor

This has easily been the best season in a long time. 

9 minutes ago, Shy Boy said:

The way my jaw DROPPED

BB Twitter is freaking out for Joseph but...I never got the impression that Joseph was into women Taylor

We all know who Joseph's true showmance is

BB24-Epi-6-Pooch-Joseph.jpg

1 hour ago, Shy Boy said:

The way my jaw DROPPED

That’s my take sis and I’m sticking too it. He didn’t seem into her AT ALL. But more so hyper aware of the cameras and trying to be ambiguous with responses.

monte trash regardless however

1 hour ago, Shy Boy said:

The way my jaw DROPPED

Lmao exactly. 

Still gagged tho. :jonny:

:deadbanana2: The cams were off them for over 2 hours and judging by how Taylor look when they woke up, they went AT IT

The way Monte kissed in that clip was so hot tho omg. You can tell he's a good kisser. I cannot blame Taylor for giving in. My only gripe is girl should've done this before the veto meeting

I hate how they don't show sex on the feeds anymore, I wanted to see Monte blowing her back out, you know it was good :jonnycat:

3 hours ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

We all know who Joseph's true showmance is

Go look at the tweets.

:toofunny3:

Alyssa got only 10 seconds while Taylor got an experience :jonnycat:

They need to play this in the Jury house in front of Joseph.

I would love to see the mess.

53 minutes ago, Kings. said:

:bibliahh:not Monte done tossed her around ch-

ohh-wow.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.