Big Brother 24 | Jaylor Base

Staryu

Imma need Taylor to pull out an HOH win Thursday. There is literally 1/3 chance. Like come on girl. If she can win that HOH and POV, her resume won’t look so bare.

Take out Turner and secure your final 2 seat. Turner is the ONLY thing standing in her way.

Edited by Khamis

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Kings.

• Chris

• Michael196

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, Khamis said:

Imma need Taylor to pull out an HOH win Thursday. There is literally 1/3 chance. Like come on girl. If she can win that HOH and POV, her resume won’t look so bare.

Take out Turner and secure your final 2 seat. Turner is the ONLY thing standing in her way.

Taylor winning HOH is important, however, Brittany would need to win POV so Taylor is not in the F3 with Monte/Turner.

The next best option is for Turner to win HOH because Monte/Brittany would both keep her.

I honestly think Taylor is making the F3, however, she is currently playing for 3rd Place.

7 minutes ago, Harmonizer said:

Taylor winning HOH is important, however, Brittany would need to win POV so Taylor is not in the F3 with Monte/Turner.

The next best option is for Turner to win HOH because Monte/Brittany would both keep her.

I honestly think Taylor is making the F3, however, she is currently playing for 3rd Place.

If she won HOH and nominated Monte and Turner. And won POV….. kept that the same. Brittany votes out Turner and then I think she would almost guarantee final 2.

She would also be able to say she got Turner out…. Who got Michael out and have a couple more wins to her name. Important wins

spacer.png

Edited by Khamis

2 minutes ago, Khamis said:

If she won HOH and nominated Monte and Turner. And won POV….. kept that the same. Brittany votes out Turner and then I think she would almost guarantee final 2.

She would also be able to say she got Turner out…. Who got Michael out and have a couple more wins to her name. Important wins

That's is the ideal outcome, but if Turner wins HOH, which is likely, she is not in a bad spot, either. Brittany winning would need her to win the POV

I can’t believe at the beginning of this season we were about to see Taylor go out in the first week, now she has a solid chance to actually win :jonnycat:

I’m not convinced she could beat Monte at the end though since he has a much better resume right now, but it could be close

2 hours ago, smoore95GAGA said:

How juicy would it be if Taylor won the final 4 HOH and got Turner out :fan: A gay can only dream

The irony. He could have gotten her booted early for him getting booted closed to the end by her. 

1 hour ago, Khamis said:

I think Turner will end up F2

58 minutes ago, Insanity said:

I think Turner will end up F2

The only way Turner goes home next week is if he’s not HOH and Taylor wins veto and evicts him

but yeah he’s most likely in the final 3

Not me just realizing that HOH next week doesn’t even matter :gaycat6:

25 minutes ago, dabunique said:

FcenIezX0AMCeaw?format=jpg&name=small

:rip:

Rumors are saying Terrance and Joseph/Michael fought in the Jury House resulting in Terrance walking :ahh:

I don't believe it for a second, but I hope we get another jury segment on Thursday. I also will not be watching live on Eviction Night for the first time since Ameerah's Eviction because I am going to the Harry Styles concert. Just going to manifest the plan still stays the same with Taylor winning HOH.

Not them all being perched in the HOH room.

Why wasn't Joseph in one while he was there?

Spoilergirl getting exposed and rumors of Terrence leaving jury all in one day :lmao:

This season refuses to rest for even a week. I swear if Taylor wins it will be the best BB season of all time. 

2 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Spoilergirl getting exposed and rumors of Terrence leaving jury all in one day :lmao:

This season refuses to rest for even a week. I swear if Taylor wins it will be the best BB season of all time. 

Exposed?

I need Turner OUT, he's the only thing keeping Taylor from being guaranteed a F2 spot at this point. Ideally Taylor and Brittany make F2 and she wins easily, but even if Monte takes her I think she still has a chance simply based on her story and the people in the jury rooting for her. I want her to win so bad, that would be one of, if not the, best underdog story in BB history

1 hour ago, Opulent said:

Someone exposed her for catfishing as some mommy blogger lady on her Insta :deadbanana2:

47 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

The truth finally came out :bibliahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.