• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Kings.

• Chris

• Michael196

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Harmonizer said:

In other news, Taylor is staying. I have actually grown to like Alyssa, and the top 5 are in my favorite 6 Houseguests of the season.

I find it funny how now Brittany feels like Taylor is her only ally in the house, yet rarely ever seriously considered her when Michael was still around. It’s giving fake, but maybe Brittany is waking up and seeing how good of a person she actually is :matty: I still do hope those two end up in the final 2 together though.

7 minutes ago, dabunique said:

Fccu16VaMAArXd9?format=jpg&name=large

:ahh:like what was the reason for this?

8 minutes ago, Kings. said:

I find it funny how now Brittany feels like Taylor is her only ally in the house, yet rarely ever seriously considered her when Michael was still around. It’s giving fake, but maybe Brittany is waking up and seeing how good of a person she actually is :matty: I still do hope those two end up in the final 2 together though.

Monte gonna dick dem all down

32 minutes ago, Kings. said:

Imagine waking up to Monte’s morning wood :WAP:

1 hour ago, Chris said:

@Insanity I am so sorry some morons here are stirring up trouble as usual when we are not even talking to them.

sorry what happened?

I truly don’t understand why Alyssa is going before Taylor. While Taylor has only won one comp, Alyssa has won none. Additionally, Taylor beats anyone she sits next to if she gets to final 2. Alyssa beats no one except possibly Brittany. Exactly what are Monte and Turner smoking :priceless:

1 hour ago, Chris said:

I see the usual have came in here and of course want to stir up some stuff so let me go ahead and address this.

:)

Let me break it down for you since you seem very slow and you seem like you need things to be spelled out for you. I made some comments about mental health and then you said something along the lines of me being wrong. So I just explained my side of things to you so you can understand and then we just left it at that. Nothing more, nothing less. This was more than a month ago so I don't know why you are mentioning it now.

:rip:

You have some nerve.

Don't come in here and accuse me of nonsense when you're the homo who is constantly making stupid subs when I am not even typing to you.

Stop replying to comments about me, stop worrying about what i type in here, and go get some f/cking d*ck or something. You'd probably feel a lot better. Like the saying goes, hit dogs will definitely holler, right? :cm:

It's not my fault you were spreading your a*shole on Xtube for free before it got shut down. That's your problem, not mine.

For the last time I am not gay so can you please stop. You’re crossing the line. 

1 hour ago, Harmonizer said:

In other news, Taylor is staying. I have actually grown to like Alyssa, and the top 5 are in my favorite 6 Houseguests of the season.

I’ve grown to like her as well. Was kinda hoping for Alyssa/Taylor final two but they can’t win **** unfortunately.

1 hour ago, dabunique said:

Fccu16VaMAArXd9?format=jpg&name=large

:deadbanana4:

3 minutes ago, smoore95GAGA said:

I truly don’t understand why Alyssa is going before Taylor. While Taylor has only won one comp, Alyssa has won none. Additionally, Taylor beats anyone she sits next to if she gets to final 2. Alyssa beats no one except possibly Brittany. Exactly what are Monte and Turner smoking :priceless:

Alyssa has jury votes, per the remaining houseguests.

Terrance, Indy, Kyle and Jasmine. So they are skeptical on taking her to the end.

3 minutes ago, 1DES said:

Terrance, Indy, Kyle and Jasmine. So they are skeptical on taking her to the end.

lol if they only knew lol

to think Taylor flipped da jury and she is da one with votes LOL

11 hours ago, dussymob said:

This gif :bibliahh:

:fan: Michael was iconic in his final moments

22 minutes ago, smoore95GAGA said:

cause Alyssa has 3 votes in jury (Indy/Jasmine/Kyle maybe even Terrance) and they are afraid of that

11 minutes ago, Insanity said:

:fan: Michael was iconic in his final moments

Really was lol

:bibliahh:

1 hour ago, dabunique said:

Monte gonna dick dem all down

:bibliahh:

1 hour ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

Imagine waking up to Monte’s morning wood :WAP:

PLEASE. It’s giving One Shot at Love with Monte :fan:

1 minute ago, Khamis said:

This makes me hot just looking at this. And by hot I mean sweaty.

exactly

this and having socks on to sleep  will so suffocate me

1 hour ago, 1DES said:

Even if that’s true, Taylor gets pretty much all the votes no matter who she sits next to. Jasmine even said that she’s rooting for her now.

4 minutes ago, smoore95GAGA said:

Even if that’s true, Taylor gets pretty much all the votes no matter who she sits next to. Jasmine even said that she’s rooting for her now.

well im not so sure maybe not Terrance and Kyle but who tf knows 

Jasmine and Indy may vote Alyssa over Taylor

13 minutes ago, smoore95GAGA said:

But the houseguests don't know that. 

1 hour ago, smoore95GAGA said:

It’s cause we’re blessed with a rare case of the HGs being way off-base with their perception of the jury. The house still thinks Alyssa has Indy and Jasmine in her palm, plus Kyle as a locked in bloc of 3 where she only needs 2 more.
The guys in specific also think Indy/Jasmine still hate Taylor, but they don’t realize they switched opinions on their way out and left the house rooting for Tay and resenting Alyssa. 

All Taylor has to do is make final 2 and she has Indy/Joseph/Jasmine on lock + also gets Michael & Brittany if she isn’t next to Brittany in the f2, which is all she needs to win. Only issue is she or brit NEED to win f4 pov to make this happen 

20 minutes ago, smoore95GAGA said:

but da people remaining don't know dat LOL

5 minutes ago, dabunique said:

but da people remaining don't know dat LOL

they could also change their minds 

How juicy would it be if Taylor won the final 4 HOH and got Turner out :fan: A gay can only dream

I will say, I will be generally happy with this season/the winner overall. Which I cannot say has been the outcome in a long long time.

Just praying nothing changes between now and Thursday and we get a Taylor HOH/Veto win.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.