Big Brother 24 | Jaylor Base

Staryu

2 minutes ago, stophittingmedad said:

i don’t understand this. how would she the veto on taylor? just by not using it?

I guess she meant using it on Taylor and not herself to ensure the noms stay as they currently are. She knows Monte is not trusting of her, but to show she’s down to move forward with him, she’s willing to save Taylor while keeping herself up on the block. I mean it’s silly, but Taylor is safe so :cm: 

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Kings.

• Chris

• Michael196

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, stophittingmedad said:

i don’t understand this. how would she the veto on taylor? just by not using it?

Lol why she have to be so chaotic.

6 hours ago, SRIRACHA said:

Queenflea winning her third Veto.

I don't know why ppl hate her so much...she's a chaotic mess, but at least she's playing the game...unlike others.

Now I need Taylord to mist Monturd to put Turdner on the block and evict his ass. Monte has to realize he will have the hardest time beating Turner if he lets this opportunity go to waste.

I want an all-girls final 3 and I said that ****.

People doesnt give her enough credit and just lump her in with Micheal. But she actually play the damm game,  strategist and also provide some of the entertaining mess. The way she keep talking game 24/7.

Actually Monte is making the right move.

If he get rid of Tunner this week.

Next week if he doesnt win veto then all 3 girls will evict him.

If Alyssa gone this week. Brit win HOH and Taylor Veto, she will evict Tunner maybe the same goes with Brittany. In a sense thats Tunner will be a shield for Monte next week. And if Tunner win Veto, he will also keep Monte safe over the two girls. Its a good game move for Monte.

But the best case is Tunner win Veto and betray and evict Monte. That would be glorious. I love that we are down to final 5 and the dynamic is still strong and things are still pretty much unpredictable. 

1 hour ago, Kings. said:

I guess she meant using it on Taylor and not herself to ensure the noms stay as they currently are. She knows Monte is not trusting of her, but to show she’s down to move forward with him, she’s willing to save Taylor while keeping herself up on the block. I mean it’s silly, but Taylor is safe so :cm: 

but taylor isn’t on the block so she couldn’t even use it on can she? by using it on taylor she means not using it?

I just read that Monte wasn't ready in time to compete for the veto? This season is cracked in the best ways.

so no one is gonna comment on ian post?? any one in agreement or didagreeemtn? 

i’m a little drunk at a gaga show rn and it reminds me of couple months ago when i was a the dixies chickens show and the leftovers were formed. that was a night!

3 minutes ago, stophittingmedad said:

so no one is gonna comment on ian post?? any one in agreement or didagreeemtn? 

He’s cute :gaycat1:

Not Brit pulling a Marcellus ? 

also this made me mad 

of course this happens 

9 hours ago, stophittingmedad said:

i’m a little drunk at a gaga show rn and it reminds me of couple months ago when i was a the dixies chickens show and the leftovers were formed. that was a night!

Poor Gaga…that show seemed boring so not surprised tho

OT: Michael for AFP :beatfreak:

Slightly off topic but…

Christian dating Melinda from THTH?!?!

She’s really collecting the infinity stones of these curly headed yt boys. Pete was better tho :coffee2:

1 hour ago, Khamis said:

Slightly off topic but…

Christian dating Melinda from THTH?!?!

She’s really collecting the infinity stones of these curly headed yt boys. Pete was better tho :coffee2:

Both Pete and Christian are :flame: but Christian actually seems like a sweetheart. She’s winning. 

5 hours ago, dabunique said:

Not Brit pulling a Marcellus ? 

also this made me mad 

of course this happens 

What Michael did was shitty but everyone forgiving KKKyle and acting like what Michael did was worse pisses me off

1 hour ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

What Michael did was shitty but everyone forgiving KKKyle and acting like what Michael did was worse pisses me off

DqhEULRXgAAAo-p.jpg

for certain white people, the worst crime is calling them racist. and then terrance is obsessed with kyle so that makes sense ig.

joseph and jasmine would be more questionable tho.

16 hours ago, stophittingmedad said:

:ahh:

The leftovers forming was probably my favorite part of the season

Are any girlies watching?

This Double was so chaotic

17 minutes ago, Harmonizer said:

Are any girlies watching?

Yes Michael was PANICKING I don't blame him

You don't win 9 comps to loose 

Edited by Insanity

I need Taylor to win the next 2 HOHs and get Turner/Monte OUT.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.